Impossibilities [Mikashi] [*S*]

A/N: So, I'll tell you straight up. This is a huge spoiler for Sightless, but I really wanted to write it. As such, feel free to stop right here. It reveals a plot-point before the plot-point is revealed, which should be within the first ten chapters, although I'm not quite sure which number just yet. Although if you guys are familiar with this sort of thing, you'll probably guess it before I reveal it. Anyways, point is, this spoils that plot-point which is a Mikashi plot-point. So if you don't like spoilers, quit here. I'm going to add some spaces after this because let's face it, if you see the first words, you're gonna be spoiled no matter what. 

It takes place about a month, month and a half before the beginning of Sightless. 

"You're pregnant." 

Her crimson hair falling about her face in short, frizzy strands, she shot her friend an annoyed glare. Not bothering to respond to the comment, she shifted backwards in the chair, waiting for the nausea to pass. With a sigh, her friend slowly dropped into the seat across from her. 

"Don't do the silent thing, you're not allowed to do the silent thing. I'm not supposed to get stressed out right now. You doing the silent thing? That would stress me out. So... don't do the silent thing." 

Slight amusement flickering through her, she offered a single, raised brow as if to question what exactly the silent thing was. 

"You know, the thing where you don't talk at all instead of just giving a sarcastic comment in return for what you consider a stupid idea. Which- is not stupid by the way. You're pregnant." 

She stiffened, shooting the girl a harsher glare. 

"If you keep saying that, someone might hear you," she snapped. "And I'm not pregnant, you are. Quit trying to push it off on me, too." 

The brunette rolled her eyes, shifting in the seat as if to make herself more comfortable. Her amber eyes flickered down to her stomach for a moment, her hand brushing over the top of her rather enlarged bump. A second later her eyes flickered back to the woman before her as she offered a faint shrug. A small gasp left her lips before she spoke, her eyes switching back to her stomach with a half-hearted disapproving expression. 

"What have I said about kicking me while I'm talking to people?" she scolded. "That hurt, you know. Just because I touched you..." 

"Hikari-chan, the baby isn't going to listen," Miki replied, amusement obviously taking place of her previous annoyance. "It's a baby." 

"It has to learn sooner or later," Hikari retorted. "So, I'm not giving up."

"I heard Hiso-nii found you two a place," Miki mused. "He finally came to his senses."