I'M STRONG BECAUSE OF YOU

*At the beginning of the chapters I will suggest some songs I like to hear while I'm writing this VP fanfic*

AFTER A LONG TIME I'M BACK AGAIN. 

I never realised how much I missed this story till I started writing again. 

*Read the previous chapter if you don't remember it*

ENJOY!!!

The fact that Pete's grandparent's house was on fire was well known immediately. Before even the arrival of the firefighters, Vegas was the first to arrive there. His eyes widened at the sight of the roof burning and the inside being filled with smoke. 

Vegas knew Pete was in there, alone, with Venice. At the thought, he run inside the house, and what he saw shocked him. 

There was a black figure kneeling beside Pete. The figure was holding a knife big enough to kill everyone who happens to get stabbed with it.  

"Hey", Vegas screamed making the man turn around. 

The man's eyes widen at the sight of Vegas and hurried to stab Pete in the chest. Vegas was fast. He kicked the man's hand. The knife dropped to the ground a few feet away. The man went to grab it again but Vega's arms wrapped themselves around the man's neck. Vegas pushed the man back. 

"You should have let me kill him." 

Vegas run at the man, holding the knife. The man kneeled and kicked Vegas in the belly. He fell to the ground. 

"It's better this way don't you see it?" The man's eyes fell onto Vegas' fingers, "I see the traitor gave you the ring." 

"Why are you here? My uncle sent you?"

"What a stupid question. This ring isn't yours. It was once. But you are not in charge anymore. Someone else is and he is better than you." 

"We will see about that", Vegas grabs a chair and hits the man on the right arm. The man falls making the knife fall from his hand too. 

Vegas kicked the man's jaw as he once had done to Porsche. The difference was that the man had no one there to worry about him like Porsche had Kinn. 

Vegas grabs the knife and twisted it in his fingers playing with it while getting closer to the man. He took a look at Pete who was still unconscious. The man touched his already bruised jaw, groaning in pain. 

"No one messes with my family anymore." 

Vegas grabs the man by his hair gazing into his eyes. He was scared. Vegas could sense it from his hard breathing. He stabbed the man in the throat. He started gasping for air, but Vegas pushed him back letting him die painfully. 

Vegas run to Pete. He stroked his hair and cheeks as he checked his breathing. The fire was still burning. The roof was about to fall and Venice was all alone in the next room. 

Vegas run into the room as he heard the baby crying. He saw his little face all red and wet. Venice barely could breathe any more and that made his lungs hurt. Vegas took him from his little bed and put him into his arms. 

The baby got closer to Vegas as he smelled his fragrance and felt safe. He ran back outside and found Macau holding Pete's grandmother. 

"Macau, I need to get Pete outside. Can you hold  Venice?"

"You will go in there again? The roof is about to fall, hia." 

"I need to save Pete, Macau. Please hold Venice, now."