Chapter 17-Angel

Cody's POV:

"Ready, beautiful?" I asked Kayla and put an arm around her.

She blushed. "Almost."

We were spending a few days in Cincinnati, so we were moving to a hotel room. Kayla, Alli, and Victoria were sharing a room and Greyson and I were sharing a room.

Kayla picked up her bag and turned to me. "Now Im ready," she said.

I smiled and held out my arm. "Leggo!"

She grinned and linked her arm in mine. We walked off the bus and met Greyson, Victoria, and Alli. Greyson and Victoria were sitting down and looking at each others phones while laughing.

"Let's go!" Kayla said and we all walked into the hotel.

We all walked up to the front desk and checked in. Then we walked up to our room. We arrive and the girls went into theirs. Greyson and I walked into our and we started to unpack. About an hour later, we heard a frantic knock on the door.

I opened it. It was Alli and Victoria.

I smiled. "Hey. Where's Kayla?"

"Gone!" Victoria exclaimed.

"Gone?"

Greyson came up behind me. "What do you mean 'gone'?" He asked.

Alli held out a note and I took. It. I read it aloud.

"Cody, I have taken your beloved Kay Kay. Is that what you call her? I think it would fit. Anyways, I will give her back if you agree to do something for me. Meet me at the bus station tonight at midnight."