Chapter 9-Dont Unfriend Me

Greysons's POV:

"You ready?" Cody asked.

I looked up from my phone screen. "Yeah! I'm so excited!" I looked back down at my phone.

He grinned. "Can't wait 5 minutes to see her, huh?"

"Hey, you're talking to Kayla!"

He blushed and put his phone in his pocket.

I laughed and we arrived at the hotel. We practically fell over ourselves as we rushed to their room.

I knocked on the door. "Knocky, knocky. Wakey, wakey," I said.

I heard a laugh from the other side and the door swung open revealing Victoria. She was wearing a Beatles t-shirt, a black sweater over it, and skinny black jeans.

She grinned. "Hi guys!" She practically tackled me as she hugged me. Then, she tackle-hugged Cody.

"Someone's excited," I joked.

"If you think I'm excited, wait until you see Kayla."

Suddenly, Kayla came running out of the bathroom and jumped on Cody. This time, he stumbled over. I laughed and she jumped on me.

"Told you," Victoria said and walked back into their room.

I laughed and we walked into the room.

"You girls ready?" Cody asked.

"Yeah. Let me just clear some of this out," Victoria said as she walked over to the coffee table that had cups and plates on it. I went over to help her and Cody and Kayla went to go gather up their bags.

"Hey, what's that on your wrist?" I asked Victoria when I noticed something peeking out from under her bracelets.

"Oh, nothing," she said quickly.

She went to go gather up some plates, but I grabbed her wrist. She closed her eyes with defeat as I lifted it up. I moved the bracelets out of the way and gasped.

On her wrists were deep cuts. Some weren't as deep as others, but they still were deep. I slowly and gently moved the sleeve of her sweater up her arm, revealing more cuts. Some were fading, others seemed to be new.

I looked up at her with tears in my eyes. I saw tears streaming down her face.

"Why?" I asked.

She said nothing as she pulled her I-Pod out of her back pocket. She pressed a few buttons, tears still streaming down her face, and handed it to me.

It was her mentions box, but all I saw were hateful tweets.

"Stay away from Cody."

"You're ugly."

"I hope you die."

I looked up at her. Her eyes were closed, trying to hold back tears.

I didn't say anything as I pulled her into a hug. I've been comforting her alot, haven't I?

"It'll be ok. Don't cry," I said.

She looked up at me with a weak smile. "You like saying that, huh?"

I smiled. "Yeah. Don't listen to them. Like I said, they're jealous."

She looked down.

"Let me ask you a question: would you ever try to hurt me?" I asked.

"No, of course not!" she exclaimed.

"Then don't do this anymore," I said placing a hand on her arm. "Nothing hurts me more than seeing you do this."

She looked up at me. "Ok. I'll stop. I promise."

I smiled and hugged her. "Good. Now lets get going!"

(On the plane)

On the plane, I sat next to Victoria and Kayla and Cody sat across from us. A little while later, Victoria fell asleep on my shoulder. I smiled and looked over at Cody and Kayla. They had their phones out and were laughing at something. I smiled again.

I looked down at Victoria's arm. I could still see a few cuts. I sighed as tears started to form in my eyes. How could she so this to herself? She was beautiful.

I needed to do something. I took out my phone and opened Twitter. I tweeted:

"Please, don't hate on the winners of the contest. If you really cared about me, you wouldn't hurt them. Just stop, please."

I pressed send and put it away. I looked back down at Victoria and smiled. As long as she was with me, she would be safe.

I made a vow to myself to always protect her.