Intimidating me - 14

Trigger warnings - self harm mentioned, hyperventilating, insults.

Y/n POV

I was just rocking back and forth trying to concentrate on the glass I was holding careful for it not to spill a d I took a few careful sips.

I zoned out while looking into the seemingly mesmerising cup of water intent of me.

I snapped back to reality after however long it had been, looking up to see the TV but instead seeing familiar eyes and long pink hair.

I blinked a couple times still staring into the deep pools of brown (honestly I don't know if I have techno and eye colour in the previous chapter so 🤷‍♀️) and reached my hand out looking at the soft waves of hair.

The hair was so messy and neat at the same time.

Hair draped in front of his face with soft waves that's reminded me of that time we went to the beach and had fun . We smiled and we lughed. And then we got lost. And then we couldn't find out way back home. And we got punished and -and-an-.

I took a couple locks of the soft hair in my hand.

"Y/n? Have you been hurting yourself."

A question that had come up many times and each time I felt more and more guilt for what I did.

I sucked in a deep breath and squeezed my hand shut more .

I looked down at my hands and felt sad.

I could see my teeth marks, each individual tooth and where it overlapped with other marks.

Other cuts.

Other lines.

Other bruises.

I started tugging on his hair gently.

And then I nodded.

Techno POV

One I saw the small signs and the nod it confirmed all of my thoughts.

 "Do you need a hug?"

 I whispered.

Awww, softie

Keep them safe, you hurt them.

You hurt them.

Keep them safe.

E.

Help them.

Not safe.

Went in your room, find it safe?

I need the toilet.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

A small nod.

I wrapped my arms around them slowly and they instantly placed their head on my shoulder and wrapped their arms around my hair seemingly liking it.

Y/n POV

The feeling of the hug felt like a warm light pulling my out of darkness and the cold.

one minute I'm in my head doubting my reason for existence, the next I'm safe.

s.a.f.e

I kept spelling it out in my head again and again, just noticing how his hair smelt like strawberries and that calmed me even more.

I didn't want to fall asleep, so I fought it.

I knew I would have a nightmare.

I stayed there very still imitating being asleep. I could tell he knew I was awake but still he held me up with one hand and with the other carefully carried the still mostly full cup of water with him.