2.Aint never did this before

Beyutiful

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
"Who is it ?"
I yell before going to the foyer
"Keion"
I smile unlocking the door for O's 18 year old younger brother.
"Hey boo, u came to get the car?"
I hug him as we walk in the house.
"Hell yeah O wants me to wash it and shit he said y'all going outta town tonight."
I roll my eyes
"Oh did he"
I turn to him
" what else did O say."
"Somthing about him keeping his mouth shut because he talks too much."
Osama's raspy voice echoed in the kitchen cutting keion off.
" yeahh right...ight y'all."
He took the jeep keys off the hook before exiting through the garage.
"U was gonna tell me we was going outta town ?"
I asked cutting apples for the pie.
"He wasn't even supposed to tell u ." He nonchalantly stated.
" whatever osama... I'm not going because I wanna know what I'm having...with or without u."
I mumbled the last past. So deep in my thoughts I didn't feel him breathing on my neck before having my hair yanked from behind.
"Bitch , u do whatever I tell u to do, be glad u keeping this baby ...if I didn't like u so much u and this baby woulda been exterminated."
He roughly let my hair go.
"I hate u."
I whispered while tears began to stream.
"U can't hate me that much."
He took a hand full of apple slices without moving his body.
"If u want me dead so bad just kill me...or I'll do it myself."
I took the butcher knife I was using and started to cut my wrist. Before it could rupture my skin O snatched the knife from me picking me jogging upstairs throwing me on the bed.
"U selfish muthafucka...I'll kill you before I let u kill yourself. "
those words fill the room like two elephants as he slowly started to undress me from my socks, panties, and long shirt I had on exposing my naked growing baby bump. I lay looking at the ceiling as he climbed in bed beside me , turning my head to his so he could wipe my hot tears away as we look at each other before I drift to sleep.

Osama

damn what time is it? i looked over at b's phone and its dead. I couldn't sleep due to me having a lot on my mind. I don't want to treat her like this but I haven't broken her yet and I plan to do that. I just need her to get it in her head the only way she's leaving me if I take her out myself.
Thoughts over took me as my body started to get hot causing me to strip to nothing but skin and pulled my babaymama closer to me. Damn she been sexy for the past three years...everyday I see why he mama named her Beyutiful well hermosa.
I felt my dick get hard as i reach my hand around her to coress on her harden nippes.
"I know she ain't sleep."
I thought outloud. I know she feel my dick pocking her. I pulled her closer causing her body to adjust on me rocking her hips trying to get comfortable. I couldn't help myself. Lust feeling my body lead me to lick my fingers and slide them in her causing her to whimper as her eyes flutter open. I felt her wetness increase so I took as an invitation to slide in her. I felt her body tense up as I kept sliding in and out of her causing her walls to tighten.
"Relax Beyutiful"
the words flowed from me to her ears as I kiss her body so gently,before I slam myself in her from the side.
"Okaaayyy baby."
She reach behind her gripping the top of my shoulder trying to push me out unfortunately I snatched her arm down pinning it still digging in her.
"I need u behave Beyutiful...u hear me."
I slap her round plump ass while she match my pace.
"U hear me."
My hand swiftly went around her neck making my dick twich as I felt my release
"Si papi si seguir haciendo seguir hacidendo"
I know she about to cum when she starts speaking Spanish
"Cum on papi."
I pull her head back so I could stick my tongue in her mouth as I feel her juices on my lap and bed. I give her three more strokes before I release in her.
"Ay papi tengo que ducharme ahora" she said panting.
"Go do that I'll meet u in there we needa be getting ready to go."
She nodded her head going to the bathroom.