5. Grimace

Osama

"Who was there making sure nobody fucked with you in school ?"

"You. "

"Who was the one help u make your first 10,000 ?"

"You. "

"Who you called when u caught your first body?"

"You man..all this bout some shit beyonka said O ?"

"All of this because what kylin said... you trynna go corporate "

"Man what ?... I ain't agree to that , I agreed to have a share in the house flipping market here. "
I grabbed my chin hairs.

"What you talking about ?"

"Kylin has an under table house flipping business that when he becomes mayor and he flips these neighbors and apartment complexes he get all the money because it's his business...I just wanted a piece."
I sat and listened to keion. He might not be all that slow.

"Well how about you work that and what you put up I'll match it and we'll split what we make."

"So basically back door kylin because I don't even suppose to tell you about this."

"Nigga you owe me."

"Ight ky'juan. "

"Nigga my name Osama. "

Beyutiful

"I don't know yonka...he just so mad and angry."

"Do you think he hold resentment because of leevie?"

"I mean maybe...I kinda did introduce them...she could have gotta all of us killed !"

"Yeah but mainly him...maybe you should actually try and get in his mind."

"Ion know ...I just wanna have a healthy baby that's all...we picked out a name. "

"Don't tell me he's a junior "
I hid my laughing face
"BEYUTIFUL !!!! girl are you serious after all the shit y'all go through...y'all ain't even married."

"I know that but why not always have a piece of him even if we don't make it through...I do love him enough to name his child after him"

"Whatever Beyutiful I don't have anything else to say about it "

"Okay beyonka "
We continue watching the ducks swim in the pound as we took a break from our walk.

"Beyleeviable coming home soon...she's gonna stay with mom."

"Okay ."

"Yutie don't start. "

"No yonka you don't start with me, I'm hot , I'm pregnant, and I'm hungry so come on let's  finish this walk I'm tired ."
I tried to change the subject before I got aggravated.

"I'll call you later ."
I hugged my baby sister before she got in her car and back out the drive way.

"Had a nice walk?"
Osama asked as I came in the house to the kitchen

"Yeah it was decent...we talked about if I'm having a baby shower or not ."
I seen him roll his eyes.
"I told her I don't know I just would want something small intimate family and friends nothing too major."
He still ignored me as he went through the fridge.
"I would want the colors to be different shades of blue with gray and silver accents colors, ya know something other than the regular."
I watch him let the words from my mouth go through one ear and out the other.
He's doing it again.
"If talking about the baby upsets you this much I wonder how are you gonna be when he gets here...selfish fuck. "
I mumbled

"I'm selfish but I'm letting you keep this fucking baby...you best option is to shut the fuck up before you won't get a chance to meet this baby.