3.patience

Osama

"This what u wanted me to do so bad? madam?"
I hear the irritation in Beyutifuls voice...she always bitching.

"I mean ,I coulda had you working the blade tonight if u feel like that's better?"
Looking away from the road I pierced through her eyes with mine so she knows I'm serious.

"Just let me know when you coming to get me."
she stated while taking her gun out her purse making sure it's loaded before tucking it in her pants.

"You got an hour."
I pulled up to the main ho house here in New Haven.

"An hour O?!? "
She pouted as she opened the door getting out.

"Yeah u right....ima go bus a few blocks if u don't have at least half I'm leaving yo ass out here tonight, nie save all that talking shit, go get my money."
I instructed B before she shuts the door storming off toward the house.
"Might leave you ass out here...gotta nice walk on ya."
I shout from the window with a devilish smirk as I get back in traffic.

    Beyutiful knows what to do and how to do it fast I just poke at her so she does it.
I have a team of hoes in each city in Connecticut...that's why they call me Osama. I come in blow shit up and set up shop. I'm the fucking king.

Beyutiful

"Hey yuti how's that little boy?"
minni came with her 1500 in hand rubbing my belly with the other.

"U know u the only one that saids it's a boy...I think it's a girl ."
I smile as we walk the strip.

"Girl come on now, It's a boy...all O has is brothers no sisters and no nieces so I know u not finna be the first to bring a girl in. "
she teases me with her bluntness. Finding the meeting area I post up under the street light giving me a clear view of the sun setting.

"Anyway where these hos at I ain't got all day. "
Checking my watch before I swiftly pull my hair up in a high bun just in case I gotta get sturdy.

"There they go. "
I watch as the hos that O has had walk down the strip with their money bags in hand. I started collecting 1500 from six hos

"Hold on riri ...u short 750."
I counted the stack of bills a second time as she stood nervously.

"I didn't work last night I didn't have a babysi-"
My Glock 27 met her nose causing her to fall holding her face. Before she could get up I kicked her causing her head to hit the pavement.

"Bitch I don't give a fuck... u see me"
I held up my shirt.
" I'm still fucking working baby. "
I kicked her again
"next time bring them muthafuckas with you."
I spit at her and put the rest of the money in my boot.
"Call me later minni make sure these bitches stay in check. "
I slide her four blue bills before walking back to where O dropped me off at, not noticing he's been sitting here watching the whole thing with a grin sitting on the jeep.

"Well done babymama...think u might get promoted."
I roll my eyes while walking to my side of the car, as he follows to open my door. I was shocked that he opened the door I didn't think he would grip my face stopping me from fully getting in the car.