Chapter 33 (End of Season 3)

11/30/301 AC

King's Landing

Rosa's point of view

I opened my eyes and saw the after math of last night

I opened my eyes and saw the after math of last night. Pillows were on the marvel floor, there was a strong smelled that could only be blood, and my hair was all over my face. I turned on my side but as soon as I moved my hips I felt pain. Man no one tells you it hurt the day after but I guess it was expected. I rolled around and there he was. My husband, completely undressed with his hand on my hair as if he had fallen asleep running his fingers through it.

I shifted a little closer to him, only inches away from his lips as he opened his eyes to meet mine. "Good morning Lady Lannister," I blushed like a child knowing that his words were true and it wasn't all a dream. I was now a Lannister. I was about to say something when he put a finger in front of my lips to say something before me. "I just want to say that you were marvelous last night. Are you sure you were truly pure, Flower." He joked around with me as I playfully punched his arm. He used this opportunity to wrap himself around me and pull me into a kiss.

"You weren't too bad yourself, you might have to kiss somewhere else later today," I teased before I moved again and realized I was still feeling the after math of our passionate night. "That bad? I will call your handmaid to draw you a bath. I shouldn't have been that ruff with you."

"Don't, you were actually too delicate with me to say the least. If I want you to fuck you I want all of you. I can deal with a little pain after if it means enjoying all of it." I came on top again kissing his neck and grabbing his cook with my hand. Oh man I was going to enjoy being married. This is what I had been missing all my life. He didn't hesitate himself and we got ourself in trouble one more time. It was going to be hard letting him go, I might just have to lock him in this room for as long as I could. "Come on, make me yours," I didn't have to say it twice before he was over me and pulling me to the edge of the bed. What a morning.                                              

11/30/301 AC

King's Landing

Tyrion's point of view