Chapter 35

12/23/301 AC

King's Landing

Rosa's point of view

"No, No, No. You'r a queen not an ox. Come on there must be something interesting to look at, aw look at this one. Your grandfather gave me a necklace just like this one for my 51 name day," Nana walked with Margaery as she held a golden necklaces and then just threw it over the bushes as I laughed a little. Nana was like that, didn't think that gifts were that special or jewelry in general but she wanted to make an impression as she did at my wedding.

I sat down on one of the pated green sofas and continued to look around at all of the golden jewels. They were all almost the same not really capturing my eye except one with purple stones dripping off of it. It was unique compared to all of the gold and green ones and it made me wonder why was this one considered at all. "The wedding is in a forth night, Grandmother. You can't say no to everything. It wasn't that complicated with Rosa."

It wasn't completed with me since nana had been planning it way longer than she had with Margaery. Nana had a much easier time working on it thanks to Cersei not being involved and also with just the idea that I didn't really care about it. She had my blessing to do as she wished, and se deliver a beautiful celebration. I was just glad I didn't have to help much with this wedding mostly because my legs hurt all day from training. After almost a month being back in the capital I had gotten back to my usual training. I would use my spaire time when Jaime was out to go fencing or enjoy a good ride on Dior before breakfast with my family each morning.

"Nonsense. You and Rosa are my little dearest," Nana would have none of it if it wasn't the best and that was something we both new since we were young. She came closer to me pated on my shoulder before directing herself to our very distant cousins. "Go and speak to the jewelers of Kings landing. Tell them who you are, tell them who sent you. The one who brings me the best neckless will get to keep the next best." They all scattered off wanting to win the price Nana promised as I shifted myself closer to where they would be sitting.

It felt like old times. Use just sitting in the gardens having small talk as the birds sang around us, those were the days when I was most happy. "The Margaery Tyrell who will walk into the sept a fortnight from now will inspire a thousand songs. Now, how sad would it be if she's wearing rubbish like that." Nana was very detailed when it came to us. Yes we portray beauty in every way possible, and were know for it.

"Perhaps, I should just let Joffery chose it for me. End up with a string of dead sparrows around my neck," Margaery was being sarcastic even funny to me, but I knew it was too dangerous in public to speak such way about the king. I looked around making sure no one hear that and relaxed a little knowing the garden had thick vines not allowing anyone to be too close to our seats.

"You watch that. Even here, even with us." Nana was firm. We were to keep our reputation as perfect as we could before the wedding no doubt about that. I agreed with my head and then heard foot steps. Heavy ones. "My word," those are the words Nana decided to use to discrive my most trusted worrier, Brienne. I was so excited that she had come back and got up my seat as fat as I could to give her a hug.