Chapter 49

5/12/302 AC

Dorne (Water Gardens)

Jaime's point of view

We made our way into the gardens with our new disguises in place. We looked like dornish guards covered in yellow cloaks and riding black stallions through the royal l gates. I followed Bronn and we headed deeper and deeper into the gardens as others just ignored us.

"Walk," Bronn just said, getting off his horse and with me following behind knowing that we had to continue on foot from this point on. I had to say I was impressed by how well he knew these parts unless he was just improvising as well. We kept on going in closer towards the palace end then he stopped me. "Well, she looks like she is more at home here."

I turned my head towards where he was looking and then I found my own daughter sucking face with the prince himself. I had to say a very small part was upset about it and I didn't even know why exactly since we weren't that close. What I did have to say was that she looked much older than I had imagined.

I started walking towards them ready to put a stop to all the kissing before they got farther into each other's arms

I started walking towards them ready to put a stop to all the kissing before they got farther into each other's arms. "Myrcella?" I asked, coming closer, almost scaring the couple as they jumped in shock. She looked at me very confused as I was sure I was the last person she was expecting.

"Uncle... Jaime? I..." Myrcella didn't know what to say as she looked at me confused. She came towards me, allowing me to see her more clearly. "I don't quite understand... why have you come?" She looked like a young woman wearing that revealing yellow dress that showed her chest and shoulders, she should cover herself more in my opinion.

"We should speak in private Myrcella. There is..." I was interrupted by the prince as I wanted to roll my eyes at him.

"I am Trystane Martell. You're nice and I.." the boy came to try and greet me but this was not the time. We were in a rush before anyone could see that I was here.

"He is my intended," she came closer wrapping her arm around the boy and I really wanted to pull her way and run right then and there.

"How nice... A pleasure to meet you." I took his hand and griped hard to show him how much I didn't want to have this conversation at this moment.

"We weren't expecting you, king in the west is it? Lord Jaime?" he was trying to appease me but again there was no time!

"Actually it is more like, king consort. Now why don't you let them have some time alone, son?" Bronn came to help me out with this one however the boy seemed very suspicious of us. He looked at our uniforms and realized that we were covered in blood. "Don't be stupid about this." As expected the prince brought out his sword and Bronn didn't take it easy as she pushed him aside making the dear prince fall on his side. "See something stupid has been done."