Prologue

Hey, do you remember me from 7 years ago? I'm Leilani Donzitas who was raped and impregnated by the man that killed my parents, Roman Reigns. Roman was killed by my Uncle Jon and was buried along with his wife, Galina Reigns, who Roman also killed. My brother, Jeremy, and I survived this horrific ordeal, but we didn't come out unscathed. After I graduated from high school, it wasn't long before I gave birth to Roman's identical baby girls, but I wasn't alone. Things didn't work out between Kala and I, but we remained friends, and he was there for me when I gave birth to Atamai Manamea Olaga Reigns and Elisapeta Manaia Laga Reigns. I got my own place and worked at a dojo in Bronx, New York. Yes, your girl moved to the Big Apple, and I took Joelle right along with me. 

Jeremy graduated and went to Full Sail University along with his girlfriend, Phoebe Tonkins. While he was studying for his Engineering and Doctorate's degree in the medical field, I was taking martial arts classes, going to Columbia University, and waitressing at Made In Puerto Rico. I met Luis "Damian Priest" Martinez while I was cleaning up the dojo before sensei came in to teach his classes to the kids and we hit it off. He helped me with my fighting and archery skills. After 8 months, I finally let him meet my kids and Joelle, and they instantly liked him. He came around a lot more often, even though, he was on the road all the time, and plus, he blew up my phone all the time with his phone calls and text messages.

I moved away from Florida to move on from the past, but I feel like something's not right, like a ghost from my past has come back to haunt me, haunt us. Sometimes, I wonder is Roman Reigns really dead or did he fake his death to cover up his crimes? I hope he's really dead and I can live in peace with that. The girls know who their father is, but they don't know the villainous crimes he's committed, and I'm not going to tell them, yet.

Roman Reigns was standing outside of Damian and Leilani's house in the rain watching Atamai and Elisapeta doing their homework alongside their sister, Joelle, in the living room and Leilani was in the kitchen cooking. Damian came downstairs and kissed each child on the head. They gave him a hug and went back to doing their homework. Damian went into the kitchen and gave Leilani a kiss. He helped her with dinner and Roman had fire in his eyes. He had a hatred look on his face and his fists were balled up.