Damian talks about having a family & Leilani's PTSD

Tuesday, September 6th, 2022 at 12:30p

Tuesday, September 6th, 2022 at 12:30p.m., Leilani was just finishing up cleaning the dojo by mopping the floors and she sat down on a bench. She combed her fingers through her hair and the flashbacks of what Roman did to her 7 years ago came back to her flashes. She started hyperventilating and Damian walked in along with the sensei. They saw her rocking back and forth while gripping her hair tightly and got beside her instantly.

In the flashback, Jon shot Roman twice and blood came out of Roman's mouth. Leilani gasped and Roman gave her one last kiss.

Roman (weakly): I will always love you, Lei, nothing can keep us apart.

He fell to the floor, and then, the flashback switched to Roman shooting Galina.

Damian put his hands on Leilani's arms and moved them to her face.

Damian: Lei, Lei, look at me, baby. Focus on me, breathe in, breathe out.

Leilani looked at him and did what he said. He wiped the tears from her face and she had calmed down.

Sensei: Leilani, maybe, you should take a break from the dojo just to collect your thoughts.

Leilani: No, it's okay, sensei, I'm fine.

Sensei: I'm no doctor, but I can tell that you've got PTSD, you're showin' the signs of it. No amount of martial arts can erase away the pain and torture that you went through 7 years ago, Leilani.

Leilani: You know about my background?

Sensei: Yes, it was all over the news. Take some time off from the dojo. You work too hard. I'll be here when you get back.

Leilani: Okay, well, everything's squeaky clean. See you later, sensei.

Damian helped her off the bench and she did a bow before she departed. He bowed back to her and Damian did the same thing, too. Both of them walked out of the dojo and got in his car. They left and drove to a Japanese steakhouse.

Damian: We need to talk.

Leilani: When did you get back?

Damian: This morning, I missed you, Lei, and I just couldn't wait to see you again. It gets so lonely out there on the road without you.

Leilani: You have your friends, Damian. How is that lonely?

Damian: You're not there for me to cuddle up with or when I get horny.

Leilani: I understand, so, now, you want me to go on the road with you?

Damian: Yeah, we can take the kids with us. They can do their schooling online and it won't be forever.

Leilani: Well, I don't wanna stop you from wrestling, and doin' what you love, but you know I don't like havin' sex with you when the kids are around.

Damian: Well, you're gonna have to get used to it.

He pulled up in front of the Japanese steakhouse and they got out. They went inside the restaurant and the maitre 'd led them to a table. He gave them two menus and walked away. A few minutes later, a waitress approached their table and took their orders. Another two minutes later, she came back with their drinks and appetizers before returning to get their main course, and desserts.

Leilani: So, what is it that you wanna talk about?

He made out with her for a little while and stopped.

Damian: I wanna have a family with you, Lei. I wanna expand it and I want you to start back taking your medication for your PTSD.

Leilani: Luis, I'm fine, okay? It's just flashbacks from the past is all.

Damian: Ata called my phone last night sayin' that she heard you screamin' last night. She didn't know what to do, so, she grabbed a butcher knife, and ran into our room. She realized that you were havin' night terrors again.

Leilani: Oh, God, I can't believe I'm puttin' my kids through this. I won't be able to live a normal life anymore after what he's done to me, Luis. I'm sorry I dragged you into my life--.

Damian: No, Leilani, stop. Stop blamin' yourself. You went through somethin' horrific 7 years ago, and it's not just you. Your brother and Joelle, too. So, I understand what you're goin' through. You're gonna get through this and you're not alone. You have me, now, and I'll protect you, and this family no matter what. You just gotta let me put that ring on your finger, first, and give me some babies.

Leilani: I can do that. I love you, Luis.

Damian: I love you, too, Leilani.

He gave her two, long, passionate kisses and Leilani let out a sigh. He caressed her lips with his index finger and thumb.

Leilani: I wanted to have kids after I get married. I guess, I can do that, now. Ata and Elisa are 7-years-old about to be 8. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind havin' another sibling. How many kids are we talkin' about havin'?

Damian (nonchalantly): 40.

Leilani spit out her Bahama Mama and wiped her mouth with her napkin.

Leilani (nervously): You're kiddin' me, right?

Damian: No, I want 40 children. Twenty boys and twenty girls. I want a lot of Luis Martinezes, Damian Priests, and Leilanis runnin' around the house. With my wrestling career skyrocketing, and you workin' towards your careers while you're in college, we'll be able to take care of that many children. My father has been askin' when I was gonna settle down and have kids.

Leilani: Okay, okay, no problem. We can do this, we can do this, oh, no, we can't do this.

She covered her face up with her hands and Damian massaged her shoulders.

Damian: Yes, we can, and I'll be right there with you along the way.

Leilani: I just hope it doesn't put a damper on your wrestling career.

Damian: It won't, I promise.

He gave her two kisses, and they went back to eating their food, and drinking their drinks. Roman was sitting two tables away from them watching them by peering over his menu.