Roman meets his twin daughters for the first time

Saturday, September 11th, 2022 at 11:30am, Leilani, Atamai, and Elisapeta were sitting down at Tom's Restaurant waiting for their food to come and Roman put his hand on the table

Saturday, September 11th, 2022 at 11:30am, Leilani, Atamai, and Elisapeta were sitting down at Tom's Restaurant waiting for their food to come and Roman put his hand on the table. All three of them stopped talking and looked up at him. The restaurant was mostly desolate and nobody wasn't paying attention to them. Roman had changed his appearances by letting his hair and facial hair grow out longer. Leilani had a scared look on her face and Roman whispered in her ear.

Roman: I'm not here to hurt any of you. I just came to have brunch with my family. Don't alert the cops or there will be consequences for your actions, understood? Nod your head if you understand.

Leilani nodded her head yes and looked at the girls with a half-smile on her face.

Roman: Good, I'll be payin' for our food.

He kissed her cheek and sat down beside her.

Elisapeta: Is everything all right, mommy?

Leilani: Yes, baby, everything is fine. Ata, Elisa, this is your father.

The twins squeezed each other's hands with fear.

Roman: Don't be scared, girls. I won't hurt you, I promise.

Atamai: You died, how are you here?

Roman (in a normal tone with a smile on his face): I got a second chance at life. You must be Atamai and this one is Elisapeta. The both of you are so gorgeous just like your mother. We make pretty children, Lei, don't you agree?

Leilani: Yes.

The waitress brought their food over and refilled their drinks.

Waitress: Can I get you anything else? Are you okay, miss?

Leilani (fake smiling): Yes, everything is okay over here. I just caught a Charley horse in my leg is all. Um, the girls would like some sundaes.

Elisapeta & Atamai (in unison): Chocolate strawberry sundaes for the both of us.

Waitress: Comin' right up.

She walked away and Roman squeezed Leilani's left leg softly.

Roman: We're missin' two other people. Where's Joelle and Leiandra?

Leilani: Joelle stayed with one of her friends last night and Leiandra is vacationing overseas.

Roman: Well, I'm pretty sure we'll be seein' them very soon. Does our daughters share the same psychic abilities that you do, my love?

Leilani: Yes, it passes down to all of my future children, and the rest of my bloodline.

Roman: You're not eatin'.

Leilani: Your presence--.

Roman: You should eat. We wouldn't want you to die of starvation and dehydration.