16

"Harry, Harry!"

"Yeaaamh?" I answer through sleep. It's too early to wake up. I don't want to open my eyes just yet.

"Harry, you lazy bastard! Get your ass out of your fucking bed!" It's Liam. It's Liam next to my ear. He is trying to take my blanket away from me. 

"Shhh," I say back to him. I hold on my blanket with all of my ten fingers. I am not giving that away. It's so warm underneath it. What does he want from me this early in the morning? Why can't he sleep like a normal person? 

"Care to share about the situation in the livingroom?" He finally asks.

Oops. My eyes fly open.  Damn I forgot about her.

"Oh yeah, that," I sit up and pull my hand through my hair. I need a shower. 

"Why is Niall's girlfriend or whatever Niall's bitch sleeping on our couch? No. My couch."

"Niall's bitch, that's a great one Liam. Don't call her that, she a nice lady," I yawn.

"Are you out of your mind? A nice lady?  Why is she here and when is she leaving? What did you do with her?"

"Liam, my friend, take a seat," I pat on my bed next to me. He huffs but sits down.

"Here's the thing - I sure as hell didn't listen to you and now we have this pregnant woman there because I wanted to befriend her and by befriending her I mean getting as much information about Niall as possible. And what do you mean by what did I do with her? Nothing. I am a nice guy."

"Nice guy Harry. You are a nice guy and she is a nice lady. Jesus Christ, Harry you are not normal. Leave the thing. Be happy with Louis and forget about that shitty revenge. Move on with your life God damnit!"

"NO! I can't forget it. It will happen, but now we have a problem. This Ritu is a literal fangirl and I don't know if I should help Niall or should I just watch how this girl ruins his life. She will be a better downfall for him that I even will be."

"No Harry, we don't have a problem. You have. Fix this, get rid of her and don't touch their relathionship at all. It's none of your damn business!"

What's gotten into him? That's not the Liam I know. "Alright." I raise my arms like I'm surrounding. Liam made this decision for me. I won't touch their relathionship, I'm just going to watch how they destroy themselves. How Ritu will do it.

Then there's an awkward silence and Liam asks, "did you get some information then?"

I KNEW IT. That's the real Liam. He can't say away from this. He is still invested. Of course he wants to know what's happening.

"Yes, of course. Mission accomplished, somewhat. I'll tell you about it later. Now I have to deal with Ritu."

"Alright," he says and leaves my room.

Anyways it's time to wake my beloved Princess Alcoholic. I feel bad for the baby though. I feel like I have to help her with this drinking problem. After the baby is born they can keep doing whatever they want.

I hop out of my comfortable bed and take a quick shower, dress myself. This time it will be something revealing again. I'm loving my new style.