2

Liam called me, he wanted to come over. He is probably the only one who noticed my quiet storming out from the class we had.
Storming out. HAHA. More like sneaking out. Whatever Harry. Whatever let's you sleep at night.

Now it's weekend and maybe I can forget all about that note thing. And that bathroom thing.
Wait. I still have to think about this note incident for some time. I like to overthink things, so yeah why not work myself up so I could have a panic attack or something like that. That sound fun, doesn't it?
Why did Louis sent this?
Was it even him?
Maybe he was just curious?
What does he know?
Can't ask him. Right? I can't talk with my bully. Can't talk with my biggest crush.
That's like going against the rules society has made.
No, I have to stop. That's it. I forgot about it. It's done and put away. I'm never going to think about it.

I go to the kitchen and start making something to eat. I'm starving. Liam wanted to have dinner at my place again. Like that's something new.
Today is that day where Harry does whatever Liam wants. No not like that. No it's more like Harry sacrifices himself again and he has nothing against it. Like Harry ever has something else to do.

Liam moved out of his parents house right after he had his 18th birthday, so he can do whatever the hell he wants. Like all he wants and whenever he wants. And today he wants to eat in my house. Again.
And I know one thing he doesn't want to do and he can't do and he won't do. That's cooking. That's what I do most of the times for him. I don't know who makes dinners for him when he's not here. He can't always have take outs. And he can't go to his parents house every now and then only to have a nice dinner.
This might probably be the main reason he's even coming over tonight.

"Hii, my dearest desperate housewife," I startle and drop the spoon I was holding. I turn around in my kitchen, "what you cooking there?" he asks sniffing the air around him.
"Well, hi, welcome to your house Liam," I welcome him with the biggest smile on my face. It's always good to see him.
I'm actually used that he comes and goes out of my house like it's his. Even my mom doesn't say anything about it. Liam is like a second son to her. Yup that's exactly what he is to me - a brother.
I hear him laughing. "What were you thinking of?, " he asked when I turn myself around again so I could finish making dinner.
"Oh, nothing special. I was just thinking about you."
"Oh ouch that thing hurt my feeling, I might cry now because of you," he laughs. "So, tell me now," he continues.
"I already told you, I was thinking of you. Where do you eat when you are not here emptying my fridge?"
"Hahaha, at my place of course," he says it the way which means it's end of this conversation. Fine.

"But you didn't answer my first question," he says after a while, "what are we eating?"
He taps his fingers on the counter and hums some sort of a slow song, that's so annoying. That tapping thing, nothing wrong with singing or humming.
"Oh I didn't? I thought we are playing this game called if you guess right what I'm making then you can eat it and if you guess it wrong then you can't have it," I say and turn myself to face Liam again.
He sits behind the counter and wait..he is just about say something back to me when I say,
"Liam?"
"Mh?"
"Where were you? You didn't come here straight from school," I say.
"Yes I did," he lies. I know he is lying. His eyes always look to his left when he's lying.
"It's 6pm."
"So?"
"School finished hours ago."
"It did for you. Why did you left in the middle of the class? Care to share Harry?" Why isn't he answering me?
"Oh no, don't you dare Payno," I say,"you can't turn the conversation there right now. We are talking about you and your adventures."
"Yes I can. And I will. And there are no adventures."
He is lying. Why is he lying?
"You are sporting a hickey here," I point my finger to his right side, "and few here and here," now I'm pointing my finger to his left. These are definetly new. His hands are trying to hide what I just saw.
His face turns red in seconds.