Chapter 2

*next day during practice*

No one's Pov

The Generation of Miracles (minus Kuroko) decided to go to Serin's practice and hang out with them. Generation of Miracles main reason to come was because Kuroko called, saying Furihata, Kagami, Himuro, Momoi, Kasamatsu, and Takao are practicing there and they should come there.

*Time skip when Gom got there*

Furihata, Kagami, Himuro, Momoi, Kasamatsu, and Takao are on the court practicing. Gom was heading towards them, but then six basketballs were thrown at Furihata, Kagami, and the others. Then Riko yelled, "Boys, watch out." Furihata, Kagami, and the others turned their heads and saw the six basketballs headed towards them. Furihata, Kagami, and the others backflip, then flip onto Gom's shoulders. Then they got off Generation of Miracles shoulders and said sorry for that. They all just had fun playing basketball. After that, they packed up and went home to take a shower and change into clean clothes.

*Later that night*

The Generation of Miracles were thinking about what happened early today and how Furihata, Kagami, Himuro, Momoi, Kasamatsu, and Takao did the backflip and then flipped onto their shoulders. Furihata, Kagami, Himuro, Momoi, Kasamatsu, and Takao are freaking out that they backflip and then flip onto their crushes shoulders. Furihata called the others and asked if they wanted to go train at the gym tomorrow. The others said they were sure that they could clear their minds early today. Akashi called Generation of Miracles to tell them to meet him at the gym so they could train for tomorrow night's Mafia fight. After the calls, they all went to bed, so they were ready to train tomorrow.