Chapter 3

*The next day*

Furihata was wearing a black tank top with a white jacket over it, black baggy pants, dark red knee socks, and black combat boots with red and yellow laces. Kagami was wearing a black tank top with a black jacket over it, black baggy pants, dark blue knee socks, and black combat boots with dark blue laces. Himuro was wearing a black tank top with a black jacket over it, black baggy pants, dark purple knee socks, and black combat boots with dark purple laces. Momoi was wearing a black sports bra with a white jacket over it, black baggy pants, light blue knee socks, and black combat boots with light blue laces. Kasamatsu was wearing a black tank top with a black jacket over it, black baggy pants, yellow knee socks, and black combat boots with yellow laces. Takao is wearing a black tank top with white jacket over it, black baggy pants, green knee socks, black combat boots with green laces.

*At the gym*

Furihata and Kagami are at the punching bags. Himuro and Momoi are sparring with Kasamatsu and Takao. A few minutes later, Himuro and Momoi switch places with Furihata and Kagami. Now Furihata and Kagami are sparring with Kasamatsu and Takao. Himuro and Momoi are now at the punching bags. Twenty minutes later, Himuro and Momoi switch places with Takao and Kasamatsu. Takao and Kasamatsu are now at the punching bags. Now Himuro and Momoi are sparring with Furihata and Kagami. Half an hour later, They decided to have a one on one match with each other.

*One hour later*

Generation of Miracles enters the gym and heads to the punching bags. Akashi was wearing a black sleeveless hoodie, black baggy pants, light brown knee socks, and combat boots with light brown laces. Aomine was wearing a black sleeveless hoodie, black baggy pants, dark red knee socks, and black combat boots with dark red laces. Murasakibara was wearing a black sleeveless hoodie, black baggy pants, gray knee socks, and black combat boots with gray laces. Kuroko was wearing a black sleeveless hoodie, black baggy pants, dark pink knee socks, and black combat boots with dark pink laces. Kise was wearing a black sleeveless hoodie, black baggy pants, dark blue knee socks, and black combat boots with dark blue laces. Midorima was wearing a black sleeveless hoodie, black baggy pants, dark green knee socks, and black combat boots with dark green laces. When Gom got to the punching bags, they saw Furihata, Kagami and the others sparring. Gom asked if we could spar together. Akashi is sparring with Furihata. Aomine is sparring with Kagami. Murasakibara is sparring with Himuro. Kuroko is sparring with Momoi. Kise is sparring with Kasamatsu. Midorima is sparring with Takao.

*Later that Night*

Akashi was wearing a light brown turtleneck with a black trench coat, black ripped jeans, black ankle socks, and black combat boots with light brown laces. Aomine was wearing a dark red turtleneck with a black trench coat, black ripped jeans, dark red ankle socks, and black combat boots with dark red laces. Murasakibara was wearing a gray turtleneck with a black trench coat, black ripped jeans, gray ankle socks, and black combat boots with gray laces. Kuroko was wearing a dark pink turtleneck with a black trench coat, black ripped jeans, dark pink ankle socks, and black combat boots with dark pink laces. Kise was wearing a dark blue turtleneck with a black trench coat, black ripped jeans, dark blue ankle socks, and black combat boots with dark blue laces. Midorima is wearing a dark green turtleneck with black trench coat, black ripped jeans, dark green ankle socks, black combat boots with dark green laces. Gom was standing in front of Jabberwock Mafia. " Give us the people you love and we will leave." The leader told them. " No fucking way in hell we are going to do that!" Gom yelled back. Then they started to fighting with each other.

With the assassins

They just got a call from their boss saying Gom and Jabberwock are fighting. They grabbed their weapons and headed to the fight. When they saw Gom ready to pass out and Jabberwock ready to shoot them. Fallen Angel throws a dagger at the Jabberwock leader, then grabs Red Rose and heads home with Red Rose on his back. Blaze Tiger throws a kunai at one of the Jabberwocks, then grabs Blue Panther and heads home with Blue Panther on his back. Ice Dragon shot at the third one of the Jabberwock, then grabbed Purple Raven and headed home with Purple Raven holding onto him. MoonPeach throws her short sword at the fourth one of the Jabberwock, then she grabs Black Shadow and heads home with Black Shadow on her back. Luck Shade shot at the fifth one of Jabberwock, then grabbed Yellow Kitsune and headed home with Yellow Kitsune on his back. Black Tail stabs the last one of the Jabberwock, then grabs Green Wolf and heads home with Green Wolf on his back. All the assassins grab their weapons before heading home to take care of Gom's wounds.