Chapter 4

*Next Morning *

Furihata put Akashi on the couch, then went to grab the first aid kit and a sewing kit. Then Furihata went to Akashi and lifted his shirt and took care of his wound, and then he sewed up his shirt. Kagami put Aomine on the couch, then went to grab the first aid kit and a sewing kit. Then Kagami went to Aomine and lifted his shirt and took care of his wound, and then he sewed up his shirt. Himuro put Murasakibara on the couch, then went to grab the first aid kit and a sewing kit. Then Himuro went to Murasakibara and lifted his shirt and took care of his wound, and then he sewed up his shirt. Momoi put Kuroko on the couch, then went to grab the first aid kit and a sewing kit. Then Momoi went to Kuroko and lifted his shirt and took care of his wound, and then he sewed up his shirt. Kasamatsu put Kise on the couch, then went to grab the first aid kit and a sewing kit. Then Kasamatsu went to Kise and lifted his shirt and took care of his wound, and then he sewed up his shirt. Takao put Midorima on the couch, then went to grab the first aid kit and a sewing kit. Then Takao went to Midorima and lifted his shirt, took care of his wound, and then sewed up his shirt.

*At Furihata's Apatment*

When he woke up he noticed that his wound was stitch up and he was in some one apartment. But he heard music from the kitchen. So he got off the couch then went to the kitchen " Hello anyone here?" Akashi asked. Furihata then said " Oh your a wake Red Rose, good so what happen last night?" Furihata asked. " Oh Jabberwock told me and the others if we give them the people we love will leave us alone." Akashi explained. " Can you tell me who you in love with?" Furihata asks. Akashi nodded his head yes then said " Me and the other GOM can meet you guys at Serin?" Akashi asks. " Sure, Me and the other assassins can meet you guys at Serin." Furihata says. " What's is for breakfast?" Akashi asks. " Um eggs and bacon." Furihata replies. " Um also, do you have any clothes I could borrow?" Akashi asks. "Yeah, but let's have breakfast first." Furihata says. " Can I ask a question?" Akashi asks. " Sure, what's your question?" Furihata asks. " Well, my question is why did you make me breakfast?" Akashi asks. " Well, I made you breakfast for saving your fucking life last night." Furihata says. " You didn't have to plus I am thankful for you save me ." Akashi says. " Okay ." Furihata replies. " Now let's get you a change of clothes." Furihta said walk back to his room and pick out some clothes for Akashi. Furihata grabbed a hoodie and a pair of baggy pants and gave it to Akashi. " Here you go and I go to the living room and wait in there until you are done changing." Furihata says, walking out of the room. Akashi changes into the clothes Furihata gave him. Akashi is wearing a black hoodie, and black baggy pants. Akashi walks into the living room and walks up to Furihata and says I'm done. Furihata hands Akashi a paper with a lists of songs. " When we meet up me and the other assassins won't be wearing our masks so here a list of our favorite songs." Furihata explains. Akashi takes the list and goes home to change clothes.