Chapter 4

i hope you guys enjoy! :)

Bryan P.O.V

As we were in the car i was thinking of the girl that Drake described to me. She seemed to look so familiar, but why couldnt i just remember. This is torture why cant i fucking remember her. We arrive at the party and i just forgot about her.

I think it was at least 2 hours before a group huddled around a couple that walked in. Drake and i made eye contact and walked over there. I saw the prettiest girl in the world and a pretty good looking guy standing next to her. Everyone was surrounding them like they were famous.

"Kayla can i get a picture with you?" A girl yelled another yelled the same thing. It was like chaos in there, it went from a quiet to loud in the snap of your fingers. i almost face slapped myself, it was the girl from Disneyland. The one that hung out with Damon all weekend. I had no idea that she was famous, maybe i can get an interview with her. But first maybe i should find out what she is famous for.

"Hey im from out of town, who is she and why is she so famous?" I asked the girl next to me.

"Her name is Kayla McNeil, she is the best singer ever. She is like sex to your ears." The girl said and almost fainted when Kayla passed next to her. She stopped right in front of me and smiled.

"Kellson this is Bryan Stars the super funny interviewer. And who is this hiding behind you?" I turned around and Drake was frozen. I looked back at Kayla and she had frozen to, i wonder if she had the same dream.

"This is Drake Christopher." i said pulling them both out of there thoughts. She held out her hand and Drake took it.

"Its nice to met you."

"Same here."

"Hey i was wondering if you wanted to sometime get together and do an interview?" I asked.

Kay P.O.V

"I would love to Bryan." I smiled then walked away. Now that im know to some people its like never ending attention.

"Vampire did you see that really cute boy back there, what was his name?"

"Drake." I muttered. He was the one in my dream, why?

"Kayla it really is good to see you again." That voice. No. Alec.

I turn around a slut is hanging all over him, and Dylan was standing next to him with another slut.

"You really dated this slut?" The slut muttered.

"What the fuck did you just say bitch."

"I said that you were a slut bitch." I just couldnt keep in the rage. I punched her straight in the nose, she stammered back but came back. The slut lunged at me and we flew back, my head hit the bookshelf hard. I didnt stop me from getting on top of her punching her several times. Alec grabbed me by the waist off of her.

"Let go of me!" I screamed, Alec instantly dropped me and ran outside. I screamed at the top of my lungs. I slid down the wall and put my face in my hands. I felt a hand upon my shoulder that made me rip my head out of my hands. I throw my hand, it connected with something.

"Oww oh shit, that hurt so bad! Shit i think that you broke my nose!" Someone yelled. I got up and see who i punched.

"OMG Drake im so sorry. I thought that you were that slut."

"Oh thanks im glad i look like her. Did i do my hair right?" He sat up holding his nose smiling, i started to laugh. He pulled his hand away and blood was pouring out of his nose.

"Drake im so sorry why dont you come to my apartment and i fix your nose." I said helping him up.j

~At Kayla's apartment~

I sat near him, i made eye contact with him and the dream came back to me. I suddenly couldn't look at him. Every time I did I felt myself blush.

Drake P.O.V

I made eye contact with her and the dream, when i made eye contact with her she blushed, Could she and i have possibly shared the same dream, without meeting each other.

"So Drake how did you get to this party?" Kayla asked walking over to the kitchen. I heard glass cup and a bottle.

"My buddy Sam was going to be there but he failed. His mother's birthday was today so he went there instead. So your famous but i never heard of you."

"Drake that is good i think that i did a karaoke at a bar once and everyone loved me. There so happened to be an interviewer there and asked. I unfortunately said yes and then on i was know as the mystery singer." She answered me and sat down. Kayla sat down a bottle of vodka and 10 shot glasses.

"Sorry um Bryan called me and asked where we had gone, he also wanted to move the party here. They will be here in-" the doorbell rang, "now i guess." Kayla walked out of the room and i heard a bunch of voices.

Bryan's voice stood right out. "Drakes here right?"

"Why would i joke with you like that?" Kayla asked with made me smile. Why?

"Everyone stand still i need to count you, i need to make sure that i have enough glasses and enough drinks. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8....9...10....11...12. OK i think i have enough for everyone. The party is in the living room. I need to go get something i'll be right back."

"Hey Drake-" Bryan saw my nose and his face changed. " What the hell happened to your nose?"

"Long story. What were you going to ask me?"

"Isnt that the girl from your dream because i know her she is one of Damon's friends."

Kay P.O.V

I grabbed 2 more bottles of vodka, i heard something that caught my interests.

"Hey Drake-" I heard Bryan's voice. " What the hell happened to your nose?"

"Long story. What were you going to ask me?" Drake asked.

"Isnt that the girl from your dream because i know her she is one of Damon's friends."

My heart fluttered, i knew it. There was something in his eyes that told me. I walked around the corner when Drake was about to answer, when he saw me he didnt answer.

"Hey everyone who is up for a game of truth or dare?!" I said raising the vodka bottles higher.

Everyone shouted and raised their hands up, well excepted Drake. Why? What was he thinking about? Did he even want to be here? I was pouring the drinks, my eye caught some girl all over Drake. Jealousy rose up in me. But why? i didnt like him, or did i? I grabbed a couple drinks,walked passed her a little and acted like i tripped. I spilled both of the drinks one her. She stood up and squealed and ran to the kitchen. I looked up at Drake who was laughing and offered to help me up. I took his hand and smiled.

"I saw what you did there, but shush i wont tell anyone." Drake muttered and smiled.

"What? i dont know what your talking about?" I said playfully and winked at him.

"So are you guys going to stare at each other for hours or are you going to serve the drinks?" My brother yelled from across the room.

"Shut up Johnny im coming." I yelled playfully back to him and went back to serving the rest of my drinks.