I'm In Love With Damon Fizzy and Drake Christopher? (FanFic)

The pic on the side is Kayla, so please comment or vote or both. :)

Kayla P.O.V

I had just arrived at Disneyland and was waiting for my boyfriend Alec. We were celebrating my 17th birthday here. I was waiting in the lobby of the hotel for him but there was a interview going on. There was a tall dorky blond kid with a mic, i think it his name was Byran Stars. Then there was a kid smaller than him around the same age as me, he had side ways brown hair and blue eyes. He was really goofy and awkward. I think his name was Damon or Damien, i cant remember.

My ringtone went off playing Do it Now and Remember it Later.  I saw everyone look at me, i blushed and stopped the ringtone.

"I LOVE YOUR RING TONE!!!!" Damon yelled 

"Thx." I replied and answered it.

"Alec where are you!?" I half yelled and half whispered.

"I'm running a little late. Traffic is so bad I- Alec come back to bed I'm lonely." A girls voice appeared in the back round.

"Who is that?" I asked i put my hands on my hips.

"No one- Alec i need help unhooking my bra and-"

"Stuck in traffic my ass!" I yelled into the phone. "You know what we are over! Have fun with your whore!"

"Please let me-" I didn't even let him finish before i hung up the phone. I felt hot tears run down my cheeks and i slid down the wall that i was leaning against. My phone rang again and i throw it, making a loud sound as it hit the wall.

Damon P.O.V

There was a black haired girl who was wearing a Sleeping With Sirens tank top, with a leather jacket, black shorts, pattern tights, and combat boots. She was leaning against the wall watching us. Her phone went off playing Do it now remember it later by sleeping with sirens.

"I LOVE YOUR RINGTONE!!" I yelled.

"Thanks!" She yelled back smiling. She began talking in the phone yelling.

"Stuck in traffic my ass! You know what we are over! Have fun with your whore!" She yelled as tears fell from her eyes. She slowly slid down the wall and throw her phone when it rang again.

"Damon?" Bryan asked getting my attention back to the interview.

"Huh..? Hey hold in a sec." I said and i ran over to her phone. I picked it up and gave it to her.

"I think you throw this." I said smiling. She looked up at me, her eyes were beautiful icy blue color. She looked so sad like a lost puppy.

"Thank you." She grabbed her phone and slid it into her pocket.

"Would you mind if i could ask for name?"

Kayla P.O.V

"Kayla McNeil." 

"I'm Damon Fizzy at your service." He said and bowed. 

I stood up and curtsied, making us both laugh. I looked over and saw that Bryan wanted his star back. 

"He looks like he needs you back." I muttered staring at the ground.

"Do you want to hangout with me during and after interview?" 

"Sure." I smiled and walked over with him. 

"Byran, million fans this is Kayla McNeil. She will be doing the  rest of the interview with us." Damon said and sat on the steps. I sat down on the steps higher up. They continuted to talk about riduculus things, i began to get texts after texts from Alec. i muted my phone shoving it into my shorts.

"Kayla i have a question for you, if you could be any Disney princess then who would you be?" Bryan asked. The camera looked at me and so did the two boys.

"Fucking Tiana, because not to be racist but she was the first black princess." I yelled jumping up realizing that i just cussed and covered my mouth. Damon started laughing and so was Bryan.

"Oh shit im sorry." Crap i just did it again. Which only made them laugh harder.

Damon P.O.V

"Fucking Tiana because not to be racist she was the first black princess." She yelled jumping up. Kayla covered her mouth realizing that she cussed. I busted out laughing and so did Bryan.

"Oh shit im sorry." I started laughing harder until my ribs hurt. 

"Well that wraps it up for this interview bye!" Bryan said and then turned off the camera.

"Hey Damon do you have a room here?" Kayla asked as she stood up.

"Whoa wait we just met." i said playfully.

"I need to change my clothes, i want to go swimming." She said jumping. 

I would have never guessed that she was so funny, by her appearance. Kayla had a lip pericing with long black hair, she reminded me of an emo kid.

"Yeah here," I tossed her the keys, "Room 302." 

"Thanks." She said and walked to the elevator.

Kayla P.O.V

I walked up to the room and opened the door. It was the room of a teenager for sure. His clothes were everywhere, the bed was unmade and the bathroom was a mess. I moved some of his clothes from the bed and sat my backpack on it. I opened it up and got out my swim suit. 

I was in the bottom of my swimsuit  when Damon walked in. I grabbed one of his tee's and covered my self, but Damon was staring at me.

"Hey i think your drooling." I said pulling him back to earth.

"Sorry i sware i didn't see anything. Just not use to someone being in here." Damon said rubbing the back of his neck, turning around. I slipped on my top and I couldn't tie it.

"Damon can you help me tie this?" i asked.

"Sure."

I turned around, i felt Damon's soft firm hands tie my top. 

"Thanks." I grabbed my towel and flip flops.

"Meet you there."

Damon P.O.V

I walked out to the beach that wasn't to far from here. I found Kayla talking to some handsome guy. 

"You know what shove it in your ass." She muttered.

"Come on." He begged pulling her into him.

"Hey Douche leave her alone." I said walking up. I wasn't sure if i was the one that made him go away or that skimpy easier girl who walked by.

"Hey i'll race you to the water. Go!" she yelled running to the water. I ran after her, i grabbed her hand making her turn to me.

"You cheated." I said out of breath. She just smiled and went further in to the water. She let the water drift her but stopped when she got to far. Kayla ran back up and went to the place we were sitting.

"That is some nice water." 

"Yeah. So why are you here?" I asked as she laid in the towel and let her skin absorb the sun.

"Well me and my boyfriend were coming here to celebrate my birthday. I broke up with him because he was cheating on me. So why are you here?"

"Happy birthday, and I'm here for the weekend and for an interview."

"I saw and i was in it." She smiled and laughed.

We stayed there for a couple more hours before going back and ordering room service. Kayla put in a movie called Date Night. I have seen it once or twice and so has she. Kayla ended up falling asleep half way, and i was falling asleep to. I turned it off and put a blanket over the both of us and went to bed.