6

Izuku didn't know where they were going, but he enjoyed the ride anyways. And finally Katsuki pulled into a parking lot, shutting off the motorcycle and helping Izuku down. Katsuki put the helmet in the bikes compartment and they walked to the small restaurant. "This place has good Katsudon." Katsuki said as he held the door for Izuku. Izuku thanked him by nodding his head as he passed, "I'll be the judge of that." Izuku said smiling, opening the next door for Katsuki. Katsuki smirked and raised a brow, thanking Izuku as he passed. "I guess we will." Katsuki chuckled. They got to the table and ordered their dishes, the waiter gave them drinks and they were now sitting there quiet. That is, till Katsuki broke the silence. "Okay so.. You said you didn't want to change teachers, right? Then, is there anything else I can do to make you more comfortable?" Izuku stated at the bubbles in his drink, shaking his head.

°♤♡◇♧°

"No. You don't make me uncomfortable at all. The things on my mind are my fault not yours." Katsuki listened, Izuku's eyes finally found his. "Well then.. can I ask, what are those things?" Izuku bit his lip, looking down and sighing. "I- Uh. I can't stop thinking about that night- the night we met that is. Um, even before I knew you were my teacher.. And since I see you so much now, it's just kind of gotten worse." Izuku groaned quietly, laying his head on the table. Katsuki was quiet for a moment, and Izuku could feel himself dying of embarrassment. "....me too." Izuku froze, his eyes going wide. He shot his head up, staring at Katsuki. His hands were intertwined with eachother over his head as he hung it low, closing his eyes. Izuku was silent, and Katsuki glanced up, catching his eyes off guard. Katsuki straightened up and coughed, grabbing his drink. "You.. you do?" Izuku said as he chugged it. Katsuki sighed and wiped his mouth with his arm, staring at the table. Izuku looked back down at the table too, he played with his fingers in his lap. Izuku noticed the blonde's leg bouncing kinda fast, and he smiled. He wasn't the only nervous one.

°♤♡◇♧°

Izuku looked up at him, who made eye contact nervously. "So uh.. what now?" Izuku said, smiling. Katsuki visibly relaxed as he watched the pretty greenette assure him with a smile. He smiled back slowly. "I like you.. I don't know it's just it's so different with you, everything even just eye contact makes my heart race. I don't know how to explain it-" Izuku grabbed his hand gently, "I know, I feel it too. It's weird, that night, I've never felt anything like that before. And every time I'm around you, every time you call my name, it makes me crazy.." Katsuki smiled and glanced at their hands. "I didn't think I was gonna see you ever again, and to be honest it kinda bothered me." Izuku giggled and played with one of his rings. "I used to think the universe was against me sometimes. Look I don't think this was just a coincidence, and I'd like to see where this goes.." They gained eye contact again, "Me too." Katsuki said. And as they both blushed, their food arrived and they ate. And the whole time, they never stopped talking. Getting to know each other, after they thought they'd never see their mystery person again.
.

.

.

.