REALLY!?!

*RINGGG*
*RINGGG*
I look up off the floor to see what it was but the noise stopped and of course I finally found out what it was it was the alarm clock that Gwen stopped "WAKE UP YOU FUCKTARDS" I screamed clapping my hands together over and over again I ran to my closest and pick out a outfit for school then I ran into the bathroom got changed then took off down stairs and made 6 things of toast I slathered butter on them and ran back up stairs to see that they were already gone and outside without me but how?

I ran down the stairs but I missed the bottom step and about caused a earthquake I just stopped my little trip though dumb luck I guess I took out the door and finally saw them "what to you so long" I look up at finney like he just called me a hoe "I was getting you guys food" I said rolling my eyes "then where is it" Gwen laughed "oh be right back" I ran back Inside the house grabbed the toast off the counter and ran back out to be sure I'm not late to school I gave them there toast and took off running down to school but of course those fucking boys that bully finney are back "sup finney we want to finish what we started since your little boyfriend ain't here anymore and your little girlfriend can't do anything either" one of the bullies laughs "I CAN SO DO SOMETHING WANNA SEE" I shouted "ha like what" he looked at me getting into my bag I grabbed out scissors and looked at his hair "this motherfucker" I grab his head and started to cut his hair while his so called friends where standing back and was holding him back while i cut his hair all messed up I laughed when I pulled him away and he started to run while I just put my scissors back and walked to school and went to our lockers I went and grabbed my stuff for math me and Robin had it together...I walked in and sat in my seat it felt weird not having robin ask me for help 24/7 but of course I still had to do work but most of the time I was thinking I was mostly staring at my converse till the bell rung and I took off out of there because next class I had it with finney so me and him walked together "so how was whatever class you had" I said "boring it sucks" "same with mine it just don't feel right without Robin" "hey what about me" "trust me finney i love you so much" he just smiled and chuckled a bit "I love you to and can I talk to you after class" "uh sure" I got my stuff for history "okay come on finney" we both walked to our other class and sat down "these sits are un comfy" I laughed "i know right y/n they need to put something on it" "LITERALLY" I laughed again "okay class let's do some work less talking..."