Chapter 475

Gang Zi didn't know how beautiful she was, but the fight was fierce. This was the first fight in the night school. Especially when it was due the relationship between men and women.

The impact was pretty bad. The night school wasn't going to ignore it.

"Your uncle went to settle it?" Lin Qing He said neither coldly or warmly.

She was right. She really realized the extent of old Xu Family's education. Crooked from the root.

If Xu Sheng Qiang properly studied over there and really grow, then she won't say anything or let alone stop him. But look, was there any growth?

Got in a fight for a woman. Bravo. What gut!

Lin Qing He didn't want to get involved at all. Father Zhou and Mother Zhou both received a shock. Of course, they'll find out such a big matter.

Although Father Zhou and Mother Zhou were disappointed with Xu Sheng Qiang, but in their heart, they still hoped that he will grow up. After all, this was their biological grandson.

From time to time, they would check on his study progress. They told Er Ni and Hu Zi if he didn't understand, teach him.

So now this had happened, it can't be concealed.

Lin Qing He went over to find Zhou Xiao Mei to take a bath and brought it up to Zhou Xiao Mei.

Zhou Xiao Mei berated, "I knew he wasn't a good thing. As expected, he caused trouble again!"

Can't blame Zhou Xiao Mei for scolding him straightaway. Since Xu Sheng Qiang came here, how many times had he visited his grandparents? Not even three times.

Although Father Zhou and Mother Zhou didn't give him a good face because of him fighting, they still cared about him.

But what did he do? Just because Father Zhou and Mother Zhou displayed bad attitude, he won't come anymore. What kind of behavior was this? Once he developed, what can they expect from him?

Even if he developed, they don't need rely on this grandson. His attitude was chilling.

As the aunt, Zhou Xiao Mei took it all in. Naturally she was greatly displeased.

Right now hearing this kind of thing had happened, she started scolding.

"Calm down. Don't worry. I had expected that he won't keep still until something happens." Lin Qing He said while enjoying a back scrub from Zhou Xiao Mei.

Zhou Xiao Mei spoke: "Then what to do now?"

Lin Qing He replied, "I don't know. It's rare chance for me to get out of class, I don't care about these things. Your fourth brother will take care of it." 

Then she continued, "I will only have two classes tomorrow. I have swapped class with other teachers. I plan to drive over to the hot spring and soak. Are you going?"

"Just the two of us?" Zhou Xiao Mei asked.

"Of course not. Also a friend of mine. Third and Gang Zi also want to go." Lin Qing He said.

She was going to call Mother Weng to join her.

"Alright then. Let's go together tomorrow. I can go experience what's it's like. Da Lin came back last time and said it was good." Zhou Xiao Mei replied.

After washing up with her fourth sister-in-law, they each made their own way home.

Zhou Xiao Mei naturally wanted to tell her parents about this matter. Better to stop them from always thinking that their grandson was some kind of talent.