Chapter 575

When it comes to the future generations' public safety, it was flawless. Especially in big cities There are surveillance everywhere. Dare to stir trouble and see what happen?

For now, there wasn't much to say.

The father and sons prepared dinner. Then they gathered together to eat.

Deputy Chief Jiang went home early today. He went home at half past seven and hadn't eaten yet. However, he didn't see his wife and children when he got home.

He came over to his parents' side. Before he heading in, he noticed Zhou's house was brightly lit and lively.

It was clear his wife and children were there.

"I thought you will come home at 8 or 9 o'clock. Why so fast today?" Xue Mei Li asked.

"This is my third child, Xiao Geng's dad." Zhou Qing Bai introduced his son to Deputy Chief Jiang.

"Uncle Jiang." Zhou Gui Lai stood up and greeted.

Deputy Chief Jiang smiled and remarked, "The tiger father has no dog sons."

"I like these words." Zhou Gui Lai brazenly said.

Lin Qing He amusedly scolded before asking Deputy Chief Jiang: "Have you eaten? We have eaten but there are still noodles. If you haven't eaten it, heat up a bowl for you?"

"No need to go through such trouble. I'll go home and eat." Deputy Chief Jiang smilingly declined.

"We've stayed long enough. We'll go back first." Xue Mei Li followed.

"It's not a problem. Just cooking some noodles." Lin Qing He responded.

However, Deputy Chief Jiang didn't stay to eat in the end. He brought his wife and children home. Old Mister Jiang and old Madam Jiang stayed for a while and went back after eight o'clock.

Only the family of three were left in the house.

"I didn't know that Dad and Mom gained more relatives after coming here." Zhou Gui Lai spoke.

"Old Jiang Family isn't bad. Pretty good to interact with them." Lin Qing He said.

Moreover, a lot of real estate has been set up here. At that time, we'll need someone to help manage it. The rest can be forgotten but Lin Qing He wanted this house to be take care of.

"En. With relatives here, we can rest assured about Mom's pregnancy," Zhou Gui Lai nodded.

"Since you're already here in person, why bring the camera. Don't you find it heavy?" Lin Qing He saw that he was going to change the film again. It was obvious that he was going to go out tomorrow.

"I brought it here specially. Dad, take two photos of my mom every day. Keep track of all her pregnancy progress. I will show them to my sister in the future. She will definitely love it." Zhou Gui Lai stated.

He wanted to have a picture of him in her stomach, but one got to be realistic. They used to be too poor. It was wonderful enough that his mom can take them brothers to take pictures every year as a tradition.

So no need to think about pregnancy photos.

Although they can't, their future sister can.

Zhou Qing Bai approved, while Lin Qing He protested: "Take what picture? You can take all you want by yourself when she is born in the future."

She was out of shape now. So why keep them?

"Beautiful. Take one picture a day." Zhou Qing Bai found it was a good idea.