CHAPTER 1 THE END?

Nezuko was fading in and out of consciousness, just moments before she was flung into walls , causing her arm to completely shatter and the impact caused internal bleeding. She heard Kano yell her name but it was faint. Kano ran over to Nezuko, Kano's pov. "I need to get Nezuko to safety then try to give Tanjiro the cure. " Nezuko then starts to speak"Don't worry.... about me, I already skipped death before so let this one happen" Nezuko said as tears were falling from her face.

Kano couldn't let that happen, she already lost Shinobu , and her friends needed to keep Nezuko alive to have this one happy ending. Kano shouted "I WILL NOT LET YOU DIE, ..... not yet" "You need to live for your brother , we need a happy ending" While Kano was trying to convince nezuko to let her help her, Giyu was on the the verge of death, Uzui, and Sanemi were holding off Tanjiro as long as they could. Giyu tried to go up and behind Tanjiro but he already saw that and threw him where Nezuko and Kano were. His body almost landed on Kano but she lucky moved out of the way. Seeing this made her feel like she should listen to Nezuko and so she did. She said "I will come back and help you both out , just stay longer" Nezuko's pov, "I sadly can't promise that" But to show Kano she heard what she said she nodded her head but she instantly regretted it.

Giyu said quietly, " I will be joining you guys soon" As he said that a tear fell and he drifted off into the eternity of sleep as he did he saw Sabito, Makomo, Tsutako, and Shinobu all waiting for him. Nezuko seeing this happen she knew he will be happy. Her breathing started to slow down each second, and she finally closed her eyes and said, " I am sorry Kano, Tanjiro, I hope you can live happily" And with that she also now drifted off into the eternity of sleep not to be woken up again...... Or that's what she thought.

Jeez this was cringe but there will be more parts coming out I just done soon

I gave up , sorry (maybe in the future I will continue I honestly don't know)  10/05/2022

12/07/2022  Why does this have more views than the introduction