Monday

I woke up early and lay there for a few minutes, decided that I needed a coffee and got myself out of bed. I walked out of the bedroom and headed into the kitchen, totally forgetting that Lloyd was on the couch until I saw him laying there. He was awake, the blanket was draped over his hips and one arm was behind his head whilst he just smiled at me.

"Morning," I nodded and turned away from him, widening my eyes. He had a nice body, I'll give him that. He was covered in tattoos and I hadn't expected that. He was an inked up snack and I was feeling very peckish for him.

"Morning." He croaked and I turned around to see him getting comfy on the couch. "You have a nice ass in those hot pants."

I looked down at the booty shorts I was wearing and just nodded at him. "Thanks, grew it myself."

"You did a nice job," I turned back around to make the coffee and I heard him shuffling on the couch whilst I tried to hide my smirk. "You gonna offer me a coffee or do I have to get out of my makeshift bed and make it myself?"

"I'll make you one." I looked over my shoulder and he was just watching me. God he was fucking hot. I don't know if it was the fact he was shirtless and laying on the couch or because he was paying me attention but he just seemed a lot hotter. I pottered about and poured the coffee into two mugs. I knew how he took his coffee because of seeing him make it up at the dinner hall yesterday morning so I didn't have to check, I just made it and walked over to him.

"You're a diamond." He took the mug out of my hand and he moved his legs, making space for me to sit.

"Thanks," I sat down and put on the TV, hoping the weather announcement would come on so we could see what kind of day it was going to be.

"So about last night," Lloyd cleared his throat and I pressed my lips together, nodding slowly. I looked at him and he was just staring at me. "I apologise if I came on a little strong, I tend to just say whatever I'm thinking and you were flirting pretty strongly."

"It's fine." I nodded as I sipped my coffee. Clearly he was just drunk and I had obviously got the wrong end of the stick and now I wanted to die of embarrassment. "I think I spoke out of turn last night and I apologise for making you feel like you had to play along--"

"Let's make this clear, I flirted first and I was a little surprised but happy you reciprocated it and when you did it I had to send you back here or I'd have said something the kids shouldn't hear." He looked at me and I kept my mouth on the lip of my mug. "I'm mentally preparing myself for how to behave infront of the kids today because if you look this good in those hot pants, I can only imagine how you look in a bikini." I put the mug on the floor and tucked my left leg underneath me, twisting my body to face him and I rested my elbow on the back of the couch, letting out a little laugh as he chucked the corner of his blanket over my legs.

"Who said I was wearing a bikini? I might be in a T-shirt and shorts."

"Bullshit. You'll be in a bikini and I'm gonna have to deal with all the boys hiding hardons for you."

I burst out laughing and shook my head. "That's gross."

"You don't like the idea of someone getting hard over you?"

"Not children, no." I bit my lip to stop myself from grinning. Oh my fucking god were we really flirting this early in the morning? Fuck yeah we were.

"What about fellow teachers?"

"Depends who the teacher is, I guess." The adrenalin was starting to pump around my body and I could feel my heart thudding in my chest, he was laying it on pretty thick this morning and I had no idea how this had happened but I was here for it.