Friday

I woke up with Lloyd practically on top of me, his arm was wrapped so tightly around me and I was so comfortable that I didn't want to get out of bed. I carefully stretched over to check the time on my phone and I had ten minutes before my alarm was going to go off before I'd have to leave this bed of happiness, I was also grinning at the thought of what we were going to get up to tonight because last night was amazing.

When Lloyd came into the bedroom last night, he pulled the sheets off me and we had a very intense make out session. He made me cum another four times with his fingers and honestly, I made such a mess of the sheets that I was surprised he stayed in the bed. It was utter torcher having him in bed with me, being so wet and horny and feeling the massive erection that kept digging into me all night.

I suddenly felt a hand slide down my stomach, his lips hit my shoulder and he slipped two fingers into me which just made me moan. My legs automatically opened for him as I rolled onto my back, his mouth went to my ear and he slowly started fucking me with those glorious digits of his.

"I need my cock in you so fucking badly." My toes curled at his words and quite possibly because he pushed his fingers into me as deep as he could get them before he added his thumb over my clit and I already knew he was going to ruin the sheets again. He started moving himself down the bed and I knew he was going to end up with his mouth on my clit, I was down for it and the thought of his tongue on me just had me getting all hot and bothered.

"Oh shit!" My back arched before he got his mouth on me, he added a third finger and his thumb ignited every nerve in my body as I was shaking. The explosion coursing through my entire body as I soaked his fingers and the sheets, I was slightly pissed off that he didn't get his mouth on me in time. He rolled onto his back and pulled his boxers off, keeping them in his hand as he rolled back between my legs,

"How badly do you want my dick?" He pushed himself against me, the only thing stopping him from coming into contact with me was the boxers he had bunched up between us.

"Very badly." I nodded, raking my nails down his back which caused him to growl.

"Let me in, then." He nipped at my lip before shoving his tongue down my throat and I was honestly getting drunk on him, I just wanted to have him and I completely forgot that he didn't have a condom. I just nodded like the little whore that I was and I felt him fumbling around, he moved his boxers a little before I felt him pushing against me.

"Lloyd!" I gasped, my sense coming back to me and I looked down, seeing him hiding his dick in the material of his boxers.

"Desperate times," he whispered and pushed forward, entering me. "Fucking hell!"

"What are you doing?" My breath hitched as he pushed against me, he definitely wasn't all the way in but he was in enough to warrant me knowing he was going to stretch me out tonight.

"I needed in." He whispered. "Probably not the smartest or safest way to do this but you didn't stop me and I told you I was persuasive." He pulled out of me and I wanted him back in, I wanted all of him in me.

"Did you just use the material on your boxers as a condom?" I raised my eyebrows at him and he chuckled, nodding slightly. "Christ."

"I need to get out of this room before I fucking bury myself in you," He sighed. "I shouldn't have done that, now I just want to fuck you. Right now." We started kissing, really intensely and we were pretty much rubbing genitals. After a few minutes he rolled us so I was on top and I was grinding on him, his trimmed pubes felt so fucking good on my clit and it just made me think of how good his moustache was going to feel on it.

I was getting close again, I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter the more I moved against him and my body started trembling, a tell tale sign that it was only a matter of time before I was going to cum all over him. I leaned over him more, his left hand grabbed the back of my head and his right hand went to his dick, his fingers also spreading me open which made me lift my hips up. Then he was using his cock to rub my clit and I moaned into his mouth, he moved it down and back up again which just had us both groaning because it just felt so good.