Who is that?

Flashback

When he was about to call out to him, he felt a hand grab his shoulder, his or her nails piercing into his clothing.

"Don't think about it!" With that, Dazai turned to point his gun at the strange figure behind him. However, there was no one! Chuuya who saw that, was slightly concerned and went up to Dazai despite his fear.

"Boss....is anything wrong?"

"Nothing! Continue training!"

Present

Chuuya was rather shocked. Dazai let him off the hook? EVen though he was right in front of him? Now, that was weird. He was jolted back into reality when Akutagawa called out for him. However, it was weird at how the mafia boss, Dazai Osamu, was pointing a gun at the air! Chuuya could not help but chuckle remembering the scene. That did not go unnoticed by Akutagawa as he politely asked "Chuuya san, is something funny?" Chuuya looked at Akutagawa and gestured that everything was fine. One part of Chuuya was still curious at why Dazai did that. He has been partners with him for quite a long time. Dazai was a man always observed his surroundings a lot, which is why he is cunning, agile and not easily tricked. Either he heard something or saw something....

'Weird...' was all that Chuuya could think.