Attacked

Walking towards Dazai's office, there were only three people there. No one dared to go to Dazai's office if they are not called. Kouyou, Chuuya and Oda were getting worried about their boss's weird and abnormal behaviour. Kouyou hated Dazai for hurting Chuuya but she still cared for him as he made Chuuya happy sometimes. She knew that Chuuya cared for Dazai as well despite how Dazai acted.  Because who knows,  Dazai actually does have a good side to him. He just didn't know how to show it.  Kouyou knew why Dazai acted like that as well. It was Mori who engraved those 'morals' into Dazai. Only Kouyou knew. Dazai didn't even tell Chuuya,  his boyfriend! She actaully is grateful that Dazai was the new boss.  He was much better than Mori. She had a prediction that it was Dazai who killed Mori but she had no evidence so she couldn't say anything. Maybe Chuuya knew,  was what she always thought. Dazai was a man full of secrets. Even Oda said that the worst part for Dazai's enemy is being Dazai's enemies. Dazai was just strict, he still has a childish, fun and sometimes idiotic side of him. However,  Mori tried to shut that out of him and the result is Dazai being emotionless,  which is honestly a advantage. He didn't show any weaknesses,  any emotions or thoughts. If it wasn't for people like Chuuya or Oda who came into his life, he would have became an absolute emo and merciless while killing. Kouyou actually cotemplated once to stop Mori but decided against it as she didn't want to go through all the trouble and sadly Mori was boss then.

Kouyou's train of thoughts disappeared as she was jokted back to reality with the sound of knocking of Dazai's office door. "Dazai,  I'm coming in! " honestly,  Chuuya was actually honored to be able to call the port mafia boss by his name and go into his office whenever he wanted. He fwlt special. As the trio walked into the office,  they were shocked as Oda immediately dropped the baf of items he took over and ran held his gun in his shaky hands and shot three times as a thud was heard.

5 minutes before that happened....

Dazai was doing a report on a case about port mafia's weapons getting stolen. Just then, that annoying  voice came back. This time, he wasn't even thinking about Chuuya.  He had more important things to attend to and that voice was pissing him off. However, this time,  that 'figure ' was really near to him. Probably a few centimeters apart from each other. As Dazai stood up abruptly,  the chair screeching loudly. Just when Dazai was about to leave the room,  he felt long slim fingers wrap round his neck as he was being lifted up. The grip on his neck tightened as his breathing was interrupted. Dazau reached into his coat to take his gun but he felt that his hand was held and he couldn't move it. As his hand moved behind his back and was pinned there. Dazai struggled,  qas he really getting strangled to death by air? That was funny but the siuation he was in was not. It was gwtting hard to breathe as he fekt that he had no more energy to struggle. He heard the voice next to his ear, the 'figure's' breathe wa felt at the til ld his ear as Dazai was trtung his best to take in as much air as possible. "Let's watch you die... " Second ticked by and it felt like an eternity until Dazai caught a glimpse of the door creaking open as he heard Chuuya's familiar voice but it was hard to hear as the 'figure' was still whispering poison into his ear. He was really dying! He felt his pulse get weak.  I mean he wanted to die... But double suicide was what he desired or at least suicide.  Not getting killed by a figure that is obviously not there, the air. The port mafia boss,  Dazau Osamu,  got killed by the air. Ironic story! That was until Oda shot the figure behind him and he fell to the floor with a thud,  sarting to get into a coughing fit. Oxygen filled his lungs once more as he coughed with Oda by his side checkng his pulse and everythinf.  Kouyou was rather shocked as she immediately rushes ro her boss's side and looked up to see nothing but air.  What was chocking him. Chuuya was still rooted to the spot with a shocked face as his jaw dropped drom the previous scene. Did Dazai really actually tried to suicide? Doesn't look like it?  What happened?