Strange figure

Dazai has been rather distracted at the weird 'figure' that always appeared behind him where he could not see. He found it sligjtly creepy as it somehow looks like no one else realised. If only he had eyes at the back of his head! Dazai has met with this strange human or 'thing' 5 tumes since the first time.  Sometimes in his office, training room, missions, infimary and even the washroom. And all these 'meetings' happened when he wanted to talk to Chuuya.  Was a guardian or ramdom god protecting Chuuya.  It was weird indeed but Dazai chose to ignore it and not share it with anyone. Dazai was just that type of person,  he never tells anyone about him unless they are really close.  Like Chuuya or Oda...

The 'ghost' which was honestly just annoying him could be easily ignored by Dazai.  It hasn't done any harm so it was fine.....

-----------------------***

For Chuuya,  he felt that Dazai has been rather distant.  Well,  yes,  it was good. But sometimes when Dazai was just his sweet old self, he was fun to talk to.  Even Kouyou and Oda found it weird,  especially Oda. Oda was Dazai's best friend, usually he will come into his own boss's office to see the same old childish Dazai who is just lazing around doing nothing.  Dazai usually complained to Oda as well.  However,  for more than a week,  that didn't happen.  Dazai surprisingly hasn't talked to any of the port mafia members!  Just give orders through text or letters. Hasn't spoke for a week wasn't their normal boss's attitude. They all found it strange and a bit concerning but decided not to look into it.  Kouyou , Oda and Chuuya has decided to check in Dazai tonight.

Kouyiu,  being her normal motherly self,  asked Chuuya,  a tint of concern in her voice, " Chuuya,  you sure you want to come? " Chuuya responded with a crooked smile and nodded.  Kouyou sighed as she glanced to Oda who was packing the necessary items.

They hoped it went well....