A change!

No one except Dazai, Chuuya, Oda and Kouyou knew about the incident. However, something changed...Dazai was more cheerful. Eeryone was clueless why. Dazai changed the way he treated Chuuya as well. Showing him more care and affection which made Chuuya happy but confused. Oda felt that it was because of what Emiko told him so he asked.

"Boss. Everyone says you are more cheerful...Is it because of what Emiko say?" Oda asked politely. 

"Odasaku....Why do you think that?"

"Because you changed after that incident. Chuuya looks more happy too!"

"Well, that I'm glad..."

"But...Boss, I am curious what did he tell you?"

"Hmm...I wonder what she told me too..."

"Gosh boss, you are always so mysterious..."

"Am I?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As Dazai was alone in his office, he thought back.

"Dazai, please take care of Chuuya for me...He is a good person with a kind heart. Also, by taking off that emotionless mask, it makes things a lot easier. Being positive doesn't mean something bad will happen. You need to open that last door and overcome the past difficulties and destroy your fear from the past. You will be just fine..."

As that speech from Emiko replayed in his mind again, Dazai smiled slightly. It was a genuine smile, not his fake one.

He needed to stop fearing about the past. Mori did a lot to him. However, he's gone! Now, he just needs to  be a great boss and treat Chuuya better. He needs to stay positive. He  muttered a thanks to Emiko as he stood up to find Chuuya.

Little did he know that Emiko was smiling back and floated back to the sky, happy that she accomplished what she wanted...