1: Dragonlords

Shrieks of varying pitch can be heard both near and far. Beating of wings both fast and slow glided along with the winds atop the peak of The Point.

Dragons weren't a rare sight in Valyria. It was home to them. Day and night, roars and shrieks could be heard from these winged beasts as they fly freely in the capital. It was even said, "where dragons fly, no birds dared approach." True enough, as birds would only be prey to these fiery creatures.

While dragons are a daily sight, the order of the day called for more than just dragons flying freely. The most powerful, strongest, and mightiest of these beasts were ridden with one common destination in sight: The Point.

The Point was at the apex of Valyria, capital of the Valyrian freehold, where twoscore of the most powerful dragonlord houses gather to discuss matters of state. It was big enough to allow landing for not more than three 400 foot dragons at a time.

Soon, three of the flying dragons landed at the Point by the order of importance of their rider, although their importance was largely determined by the might of their dragons. The most powerful ones landed first followed soon by the others.

Once all forty dragonlords were seated, Dervont Druigael raised his hand.

The council was about to commence.