i. one

╰┈➤ ❝ [CHOI SOOJIN] ❞

" They're about to break in, I need more tables you guys" Our history teacher Namjoon shouts, he's barricading the door from our classmates who wanted to eat us.

" There isn't anymore!" Taehyung shouts from across the room, Jhope and Taehyung were barricading the door on the other end of the room.

I began looking for an exit as the zombies were trying to get in from both sides.

" Here! we can get out here into the other classrooms!!" I shout. Everybody seems to nod as we all begin climbing out the window.

We all make it into the next classroom but somebody is missing.

[PRESENT]

fEel LiKe CiNdErElLa NaEgA bYoNhAe

My alarm for the first day back on campus goes off, i groan and turn around to turn it off. I turn to face the roof and gather my thoughts before grumpily getting up out of my bed and making my way to the bathroom to shower and get ready for school.

No one is home as per usual so I have the freedom so if I really wanted to I could be like Mr. Jackson who has party's every other weekend.

[TIME SKIP]

As I was watching a random episode of the Simpsons while eating my cereal I hear a knock on the door. Taking that as my sign to go I put my bowl into the sink, grab my backpack, slide on my shoes and open the door to see my childhood bestfriends Jennie and Jimin.

" Good morningg" I smile locking up the door.

" Good morning my most favorite living breathing female ever" Jimin shouts out excitedly causing Jennie to hit him with her Chanel handbag causing us all to walk down the stairs in a fit of giggles.

" so what's todays plan?" Jennie asks as the laughter calms down. " School duh " Jimin replies sassily. " No ways " she fake gasps her remark dripping with sarcasm.

" We could go to a cat café? they've been all over my Instagram feed" I suggested speaking up for the first time. I'm definitely more introverted than my best friends are.

" That works for me we should invite the others too" Jennie suggests, we were all part of a bigger friend group but the 3 of us have our own little trio.

" Alright we should text our other friends and see who can make it " Jimin says whipping out his phone from his back pocket.

" Cool I'll look for a cat café" I reply taking out my phone aswell.

" Okay maybe we shouldn't be on our phones while crossing the road" Jennie says snatching our phones and running across the zebra crossing.

We quickly copy after her and grab our phones back before engaging in conversation again.

When we arrive we go our separate ways and head to class.

Placing my bag into my locker, grabbing my books and walking to class and taking my usual seat next to the window over looking the sports field.

As the bell rings my other classmates begin to file into the classroom. Professor Kim Seokjin walks to the large podium infront of the class and begins his lesson.

[𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏]

Walking to my next class I walk past Jennie and her boyfriend Taehyung. We smile at each other and continue walking to our respective classes.