The muffin man?!

Sorry it's not a main story update, schools a bum
😡

I got tomorrow off though, thanks my queen lizzy

I have no idea how long this chapter is, It's more of a filler 😔😔😔😔😔

***

"Hey aether?" Y/N asked lying on the grass. Aether's eyes were closed however he made a small 'mhm'. She eyed him, his arm laid limp on his stomach. His mouth slightly parted in tiredness. Or maybe relaxation.

"Do you know the muffin man?" She questioned quietly. It was mostly a ploy to get him talking, she wouldn't admit the fact she was bored. She was the one who told him to come her with her.

"The... who?" He slowly opened his eyes to glance at her before closing them again.

"Y'know, the muffin man?!" She advanced, not believing him. Who didn't know the muffin man? He had helped her so many times when she was camping in the wilderness.

"...what are you on?" He opened his eyes again and side-glanced her in confusion.

"How don't you know the muffin man?" She gaped at him in utter surprise.

"How do you know the muffin man?" He responded curtly, More jokey than serious.

She stared at him Gob-smacked and stood up giving him a hand. Her face still twisted in a mix of disgust, surprise and confusion, who didn't know the Muffin Man? Seriously!

Aether and Y/N walked side to side on the path back to the city, both arguing about the muffin man.

"I swear— if you ask anyone. Anyone. They would know him. He's practically Famous," she stated clearly. Although from what she now knows, he wouldn't understand.

Aether shook his head, "I doubt it, he's probably a random guy who scammed you," he laughed gently however the clearness of his voice showed he wasn't going to back down.

"EXCUSE ME?!" She shot her head in his direction, "The muffin man is not a scammer!" She annoyedly stated. He was her saviour. Her chocolate doughnut. Her strawberry's and cream.

His eyes glanced at her amusedly, "Cmon then, let's ask around, see who's right," he had bet, knowing that he would win. Who did know the muffin man?

"Hah. Perfect, but Only if the winner gets to make the loser do anything," Y/N smiled in competitiveness.

She knew it was a really Cliche thing but she couldn't resist.

Aether grinned and gave a nod.

***

'How cliche' Aether thought as Y/N and him entered the city gates, Y/N walked much faster, and headed to the nearest group of people they could find.

"Excuse me! Sir! Can I take a moment of your time?" Y/N asked the blonde haired man, he didn't look like he was from Mondstadt they both noted. "Well.. actually, more than a moment. More like... 100 moments of your time?... please?"

Aether rolled his eyes playfully and rubbed her head in a circle motion, causing her head to go in a circle too.

The guys head rose face to face with the duo and agreed.

"Alrighty, the big question," Y/N started rubbing her hands, "do. You. Know. The. Muffin. Man?" She asked, pausing for 'suspense' between each word.

His hand reached his chin as he supposedly thought long and hard about the 'big' question.

Before he answered he saw Y/N's nodding head and her thumbs sticking up. His eyes changed to a 'allknowing' look, "of course I do, who doesn't?"

"YES!" She yelled and jumped, "booyah! I win!"

It only took a moment until her face contorted in a mischievous smile that oddly resembled the Cheshire Cat.

'Oh no,' though Aether as he watched Y/N turn to him.

"Oh yes," she grinned.