Soviet !?

???/Britain POV
And now that I realize i'm still in this liquid I quickly try to get out,but soon enough my struggle does not go unnoticed as i feel myself being pulled out of this liquid. I look up and I see.... Soviet!?
What is he doing here isn't he supposed to be dead and as my mind had been read,he answers "Britain did you... collapse,by chance and now you've been sent here to be 'pure' again...", Soviet says and I am as equally worried and confused as he sounds "To...be pure again?,what does that mean?",I ask probably looking very confused Wich i am if you where in the same situation as me you probably be just as confused too,but enough about that as Soviet after he was done what it looks like he thinking very hardly but I can't really tell,as my glasses must have fallen off while I was still in that liquid "Well, it's where country's go when they die if the gods still think they have a chance at life" says Soviet as he looks deep into my eyes as  if he looking for something that's hurt or injured. But once again,as if my mind have been read he answers once again..."I sense your confusion my little cup of tea,and for your question that you have i'm looking for any signs of that you are marked,but I don't see any",he says something under his breath about that 'being a good thing '. But as soon as I finally get what he means I see someone open the door someone who I thought I would never have to see again and as soon as he sees me I freeze where I am,and start to shake in Soviet's hand violently,but I think he notices my discomfort he hugs me closer to him and starts talking too HIM, "Reich,what did I say about walking in without nocking?"

TBC...