30 days of heat:1

Third POV
It was the first day of Britain's 30 day that,he dreaded for and now that he actually had roommates that he lived with,you could say he sorta had a problem. But, despite that Britain's day was going good so far,but little did he know that his roommates where bot alpha's of what they are, so that means when he officially goes into heat wich was today there going too smell,all dayyy. And,here fellow readers is when our dear Britain roommates start using there brain and notice something up with Britain,"Hey, four eyes you smell what I smell?" says Reich with a stupid grin on his face,of course being the nice country he is Britain replies "Um,no maybe your smelling something from the kitchen, right! the kitchen"Britain now exclaims with a nervous laugh,now getting up to leave the room not wanting too be found out by an, asshole like Reich. But you know what they say 'you can run,but you can't hide' and Britain is about to learn that the hard way ,as he didn't know that Reich was now going to get Soviet in the hunt of finding that oh,so sweet smell and so he told Soviet about everything about how jumpy Britain's been lately,about how he would zone out more that usual,and the too put the nail on the coffin he had too tell Soviet how he would stare at him and look at him like he's a god or something. And now is the worse part about being in heat it was how sensitive your and how easy you where driven to get in bed with anybody and now that Reich nows know his suspicions where confirmed he was to get at Britain all he could as long as he's in heat and he knows what he's going to start with. Embarrassing him and he knows how to do it too he can easily just call his friend J.e since he knows her obsession with yaoi and making these 'interesting' mangas about her ships so when Reich told here that this has something to do with make her otp come true she was all in for it and gave Reich some questionable outfits for Britain's closet to replace his normal clothes,and now speaking about Britain he horrified when he saw that all his clothes where gone and replaced with ummm,well let's just the only at least decent thing in closet was a sweater he stole from Soviet before he is where his is now. 'Well all Britain's struggles are over right ?',well no they get worse from here he looks to get some underwater and See's that there all gone to and now he has to walk around wearing one of Soviets stolen sweaters and with nothing under it at that,'well great this is just great' Britain thinks to himself walk in the kitchen to get something to eat but while he's doing he trips and falls on his knees and is looking for his glasses that he now thankfully has and is on the floor now,not being able too see and to make matters worse someone walks in and See's him on the floor like this,and this someone is...

TBC...
A/N:Hi guys,guess who walked in on Britain and whoever gets it right gets a shot-out next chapter and have a nice day, afternoon, night 😊