Normal Oc

────── •༺ † ༻ • ──────
Name
† Ichiro Samazuki
Age
†19
Gender
†Male
Species
†Human
Sexuality
†Pansexual
Diet
†Meat, lots and lots of meat.
────── •༺ † ༻ • ──────
Personality
†Ichiro is well known among those in the city who affiliated with gangs and other such things. He is always ready to fight and resort to violence, thinking of it as the first solution to things. He cares little for the consequences of things, and often is caught with people who are less than entirely good, and also parties.
────── •༺ † ༻ • ──────
Appearance

Height†6,0────── •༺ † ༻ • ──────Skills† He is incredibly good at taking hits and sending back just as many

Height
†6,0
────── •༺ † ༻ • ──────
Skills
† He is incredibly good at taking hits and sending back just as many.

Abilities
†None

Weaknesses
†Guns, stab wounds, anything that would kill any of your everyday average human being probably also works on him.
Weapons
† His hands, and sometimes a metal bat.

────── •༺ † ༻ • ──────
Backstory
†He doesn't really know who his mom was or what even happened to her, all he really knows is that ever since he was born he was with his dad. The two of them lived in a run down house, and he would often find himself malnourished and starved, however crying meant getting beat, so he kept queit. He made sure that he kept out of his father's way the most he could out at all times, pest he provoke his wrath. CPS was called multiple times, however, Ichiro would always say nothing was wrong, so they couldn't move him, but he was kept on a list of sorts. One day, when he was 15, his father and him started to get into another fight and Ichiro snapped. He and his father fought, but his father was getting old, and Ichiro was fit and spry, athletic. Ichiro ended up overpowering his father, but it didnt end there. Even as his father was on the ground, trying to block Ichiro's bloodied and busted fists, Ichiro was still throwing punch after punch. His father evantually passed out but he was still beating on him, and ended up assaulting his father so badly that his father had to be transferred to a medical unit and get emergency surgery due to several broken ribs and a punctured lung. He also suffered tremendous brain damage, and lost all basic capabilities to function, now only able to stare out a window silently and sleep, where he still lays today. Ichiro was officially emancipated since he didnt have either parent, and he managed to get his own place and such. When he had entered high-school, he was already entering it with bad people, so after he was on his own he spiraled more and more into how he is now, someone who is constantly fighting and doing stupid things, never 100% trusting a word out of anyone's mouth.