Castlevania Oc

╔══════⋯⇋♤⇌⋯══════╗
Basic Information

╚══════⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯══════╝Character Namesalem rajaseer

╚══════⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯══════╝
Character Name
salem rajaseer

Character Age
depends on the roleplay/crush

Character Race
human

Character Gender
nonbinary/gender neutral

Character Homeland
england/japan

Character Religious Belief
atheist

Character Height
5,9

Character Weight
150

Character Complexion
pale, paper white

Character Eye Color
bright blue

Character Hair Color
white

Character Primary Clothing
black long sleeve shirt with cutouts on the shoulders, along with black fingerless gloves and baggy black pants.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------
╔══════⋯⇋♤⇌⋯══════╗
Family

╚══════⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯══════╝Ancestral Racejapanese and european

╚══════⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯══════╝
Ancestral Race
japanese and european

Mother
saya rajaseer

Father
adam feltamore

Sibling(s)
none

Crush
alucard, richter, maria

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
╔══════⋯⇋♤⇌⋯══════╗
Abilities And History

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙╔══════⋯⇋♤⇌⋯══════╗Abilities And History

╚══════⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯══════╝
Magic
yes, though they call it onmyodo

Element(s)
lightning

Strengths
spear skill

Weaknesses
long range attacks, surprise attacks, getting too caught up in the battle

Combat Style
salem fights mostly with a spear

Primary Weapon
spear

Secondary Weapon
hand to hand

Backstory
salem's story was one that originated in japan, starting with his mother saya. saya was daughter of the rajaseer family, a family that is supposed in heavy favor of, and is blessed by raijin, kami of lightning. this is used to defeat yokai or demons, monsters well beyond the imagination of men. however the shogun at the time saw benefit in the rajaseer family, specifically in using them and their bloodline to have essentially divine shogun bodyguards. however, when the rajaseer family respectfully told him that they would not give up fighting yokai to give the shogun more political and religious power, he grew angry. he ordered them to be executed, and they were forced to flee their home and travel to the shore in unknown worlds to them to escape the wrath of the shogun. only saya survived, and so she travelled to england, where she met adam; and after some years of courting, adam married saya, and there salem was born. salem was capable of calling forth lightning like the storm incarnate, saya being surprised herself at the potential within salem. that was, until salem turned thirteen- a man attempted to enslave saya and salem after seeing that she was japanese, and in her rage, saya killed the man. the man was, as it turned out, an important noble: and so it didn't take long for them to swarm saya, and have her and supposedly her entire family executed. however, adam, upon being taken into custody, was able to bribe one of the guards into letting salem go. adam told salem that no matter what, they couldn't use their powers against the men, and despite salem's protests told them to leave and never come back. salem, tears in their eyes, ran like the devil was on their heels. a few days later salem was watching them be walked to the guillotine, and they knew that their mother would be able to save herself and possibly their father if she was just free- but they were too scared to do anything, and watched as their heads were put on the guillotine. when the blade fell, salem did not turn away. after that day, salem found that they couldn't call forth lightning anymore.

Alignment
neutral good

Drive
nothing, at the moment they are drifting: there's nothing that requires them to be better, and they keep running from the fact that they ran from a chance to free their parents simply because they were afraid.

Goal(s)
retribution, protecting their allies or themselves.

Group(s)
the revolution only very slightly

Preferred Means Of Battle
spear combat

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞: