Chapter 1

“Buzzz” is all I can hear coming outside with my suitcase handy and ready for the fun to start.The bees are out on this hot and humid summer morning.Surprisingly, I am up and ready for my vacation with my best friends ever.I am going to wild wood with my four life long friends by my side.Ok, sure, they’re all guys but I still love them to death… don’t get me wrong, I have a best friend named angelica but I just wanted to hang with my drama free friends for the summer.It may just be wildwood, but this will be the start of my vacation without anybody’s help.And it doesn’t hurt that I have a major crush on a friend I’m going with.I’ve known him since 7th grade and we have been best friends ever since.He is the one I go to when I’m having trouble and the person I cant keep secrets from.I thought of us as a couple but to me it would just be a train wreck if we broke up and weren’t best friends.I shoo off that thought in my head as I remember the sleeping arrangements.I booked us a condo to stay at.There is a single bed in one room, and two other rooms with double beds in them.Lastly there is a couch to stay on in case things get “complicated”.When we went to dinner last night at Nifty Fifties, we talked and made the arrangements that Alex and I were going to share a bed.Also, Jack and Sean were going to take the other double bead.Then Alden was going to take the single bed.Later during the summer my other friends were going to stop by along the way for some fun in the sun.“This is it,” I mumble to myself as Sean pulls up with his moms caravan and tosses my luggage into the trunk.“My fun is finally beginning, with my friends by my side”.Although I am very excited, I cant keep thinking in the back of my head “there’s a girl on this trip, it WILL be drama filled”.Pushing that thought out of my head, I rush over to give Sean a massive bear hug while kissing him on the forehead.We jump into the car and head to pick up Jack… Jack :)

*********************

I hope whoever is reading this starts to like my story.  I promise to add as much as i can and always keep it filled with good discription.  Comment, Vote and van if you will!!!!