Chapter 3

Hey Everyone.   im so excited to share this chapter today!!!  its not the best chapter but i actually really like it.  I wont blab on about eyerything so you all can read it!  enjoy

**************

“DANCE PARTY” Shrieks Alex from the back seat of the van as gangnam style comes on.  I, for one, hate this song but we were all in the mood so I broke out into my horse riding mode.  I unbuckled my seat belt and started doing the dance while everyone fell to the floor in tears.  Out of nowhere, Sean hit a speedbump and sent me flying in Jacks lap.  My butt brushed against my seat as I go head first into jacks head.  As I squeeze my eyes shut I feel something grab ahold of me.  As I peak out of my left eye, I notice jacks hand holding me steady with one hand gripping on my hip and the other brushing across my breast.  After not doing anything for a few seconds, Jack let go, which flew me into his head, smacking my lips on his.  As they touched, an electric shot flew across my body.  Realizing what happened, all I could do was start laughing.  I was pretty positive that Jack didn’t like me the way I did and I didn’t want to make the scene awkward, so I laughed.  Everyone else joined in on making fun of me until their stomachs hurt… except Jack.  When he was looking down to the floor, i snuck a peek into his beautiful eyes.  They looked hurt.  Ive known jack long enough to know when he was really upset.  All i wanted to do was just sit on his lao and hive him a big bear hug and whisper in his ear that i like him more than he think.  i know i can never do that considering that would ruin our friendship.  ugh, i hate when i get a confused feeling, i just love him... jesus, what did i just say?

Jacks POV

Oh my goodness, what just happened!  I wasn’t aware of what was happening to me when I saw Ashleys body rush toward mine.  My first instinct was to save her.  On accident, I gently brushed one hand across her boob, realizing she looked very uncomfortable.  I rushingly let go, sending her smacking into my lip.  A sensation tingled me all on my lips.  Is that what a kiss feels like coming from my crush.

Her face became beet red as she started to giggle uncontrolibly.  Everyone else joined in and I started to get pissed off.  Did she not feel the same sensation I did?  Did she not enjoy my tender lips gently on her?  How I puckered my lips into a pursed line?  Why were they laughing at me?  I sat in silence for the whole trip there.  I am sure they knew I was mad.  My eyelids became very heavy as my vision started to blur. Just as I was out of it, Ashley gently grabbed my hands and slapped mine in hers.  She then wrapped her fingers around mine and kissed my pinkie. 

I passed out with a smile on my face… I just want her to know, know… I want her to know that I love her…