Chapter 4

Seans POV

When i stop at the light right before im going to turn into the condo, i lurk my eyes to the back to find Ashley and Jake passed out holding hands.  Anger rushed through my body as i realized i couldnt make my move on her this whole entire time.  I love Ashley and she needs to be with me.  i know right.  surprise, surprise, sean has feelings too.  when i met Ashley in 8th grade i instantly fell for her.  she was so beautiful and her personality gave me chills.  everyday i wanted to talk to her.  i have no idea who she likes but im sure that jack likes her.  'you cant have her, she is mine' i thought.  did i just say she was mine!!!!  i love her smile and the way she walks.  if jack takes her away from me, i would pummel him to the ground.  gosh, she's hot when she sleeps.  i pulled into the parking spot just out front of our condo.  i jumped over my seat and to the back and leaned down by ashley.  Alex, and alden were already getting our bags.  i whispered into ashley ear and when i got no respose i gently unhooked her hands with jack.  then i screamed "Wakey Wakey princesses"

Jacks POV

I woke up from sean calling into mine and ashley ear.  i had a smile on my face until i realized ashley unhooked our hands.  a frown grew on my lips.  when she woke up, i wouldnt get up.  she didnt know what was up so she told sean to get her bags.  when he got out of the care she sat on my weak leg and asked what was wrong.  i told her nothing but she knew me too well.  she brushed my hand on hers and mumbled in my ear.  "you know i cant believe that, ive known you too well"

i whispered back to her with a light smirk on my face."you'd like to know."

i was just joking with her but i guess she took it the wrong way.  she then hopped off my lap and ran out of the car.  i dont even know that what i said was hurtful.  gosh, the last thing i want her to do is be mad at me.  realizing i've been sitting in the car for five minutes alex came into the car to tell me to get out.  

"Get up you lazy peice of sh*t"

"no, get out of my face you miget"

i was still very mad that ashley just left me all alone.  Aex looked at me with a shocked look on his face. I took my anger out on him a lot but he hated when people made fun of his height.  i wasnt the tallest person but i was way taller than him.  

"Sorry alex, just pissed off.  so how does the condo look"  i said with a calm expression on my face.

"Awesome man!!!  i was wondering, do you want to switch roomate with me.  i feel a little awkward staying with ashley."

i knew that ashley needed someone to stay with because she always got scared at night alone.  thats why she always stayed at my house or i stayed at hers when her mom was out.  "no prob." i studdered while jumping out of the van, grabbing my suitcase and walking into the house.  I was greeted by a huge hug from ashley.  she then grabbed my hand and showed me our room.  by this time i didnt care where we were staying, because all i thought about was that she was gripping onto my hand so tight so i couldn't let go.  she was holding so tight, her knuckles turned white.  gosh, this vacation just started and im already having the time of my life. :)

Ashleys POV

Staring at my phone, i noticed that it was 10:00.  i wanted to get up early tomorrow to do my daily jog.  i gave everyone a hug goodnight and i begged jack to come lay with me.  im scared to death to stay alone.  i just told jack i didnt like it but he doesnt know the reason  behind it.   When i was 5, my dad would abuse my mom and hit her.  then after that he would lay with me until i fell asleep.  once he tried to kiss me and i was scarred for life.  can you imangine a 5 year old girl getting kissed by her father in the way that he shouldnt.  i would cry myself to sleep each night when he would try and touch me.  soon after my mom divoreced him, i slept alone.  i liked it.  then, one night he snuck into my house.  he tried to... well you know.  when my mom heard me scream, she called the police.  ever since, i would never sleep alone again.  jack would always asked me why i was so scared to sleep alone, but i know that if i told him, he would hurt someone.  Jack was so protective.   sometimes i liked it, and sometimes i didnt.  after jack said yes to my pleeds he layed down next to me.  i gave him a huge kiss on the cheek and hugged him in bed.  i was happy but a tear slid down my face.  if was hard to think about my father, especially what he did to me.

****************

i hoped you all liked it.  theres more where that came from, trust me.  now how crazy is this father daughter thing!  lets see what jack has to say about that!