3.

"MUST you two do this so early in the morning?" Jungkook yawned as he went down the stairs just to see his two friends making out on the counter of his kitchen.

"Well good morning to you too Kookie," Taehyung said as he got off his mate to casually lean on the counter as if nothing had happened "At least we let you sleep last night undisturbed."

"May you keep your hands off yourselves, your tongues in your own mouthes, and your pheromones out the window." Jungkook opened a window sleepily  "It smells like sex in here already. Do this in your own house will you..."

Jimin grumbled something as he unstuck himself from the counter and went to make coffee.

"I'd also like to remind you two that we have children here." Jungkook pointed out as he took a bag of cereal out of the cupboard, ready to start his day. "Minho is used to all your bullshit but-"

"Jungkook-ssi?" His butler entered the kitchen, knocking slightly on the door, as early and awake as one can be "We received a call saying that a certain Min Yoongi-ssi will come pickup his twins at 9am today. I thought you'd like to know since you're already awake."

"Thank you. You're dismissed." Jungkook smiled at him. Turning back at his friends, he said "It's only 6am though, let's wake them up at 8. Minho doesn't have to go to school today, classes are cancelled due to the flooding."

"Good for him." Jimin said, lips on his coffee mug "We'll also be out your door by 9 Kook, you don't need to worry about us." He exchanged a knowing glance with his mate who returned it.

Jungkook admired Taehyung and Jimin as much as he envied them. They knew each other since childhood, grew up together, stood up multiple times for one another, and ended up mated by the time they were 22, which is the age where Jungkook is currently, making him feel like a loser all over again.

Jungkook's sex life wasn't passive. He was rather inactive and rarely spent his rut alone. There were always multiple bars he could go to or pay someone online to help him out.

But nothing as interesting or passionating as the relationship his two bestfriends had. Jungkook knew since the day he met them that he would be third-wheeling. He knew it for sure and teased his two older friends multiple times even though they initially denied it. Once Jimin presented first as omega and all the alphas in the school started to court him however, Taehyung would start kicking everyone off his friend's back with a somber glare. Then the day Taehyung presented as an alpha, there were no more questions and everyone in high school knew who Park Jimin would belong to.

Jungkook and Rosé would tease them all day about how they used to deny everything like the kids they were back in the days.

When 8 am rolled around, Jungkook decided to wake up Minho first, only to find the 10 year old already awake and on his damn phone on the bed. The adult simply sighed, raised an eyebrow, and listened to the kid trying to convince him that his teacher was trying to help him with an online homework. Somi's decision to give him a phone this soon was her worst one.

Yeji was easy to wake and fast on her feet, quickly dressed and very ready to eat while Hyunjin...Jungkook had to take off his blanket and snatch the pillow from under him in order for him to wake up. Hyunjin really seemed like someone who'd sleep through a fire alarm.

Once the two twins have finished eating, the butler came in and informed them of their parent's car out the gates to Jungkook's mansion. After the pair had confirmed it to be their car, they were led outside.

Jungkook didn't know what he expected, but Yoongi's car almost impressed him. (And Jungkook literally has 9 cars to himself). It was a sweet car, electric Tesla Model S in a shiny black with only a fee little spots dirtied by the muddy roads of the previously flooded roads.