18.

The clock was ticking and Jungkook felt really bad for Rosé. Really. She was his good friend and they were in this mess together, but he had a good chance of getting out of it and she didn't.

He took a glance at Yoongi who had left the table and was talking with Namjoon and Hoseok in a hushed tone. Then he looked to Rosé who was clearly doing her best to keep her calm and trying to call Lisa on her phone. Clearly though, she was freaking out.

He REALLY felt bad for her. At midday, her parents will release the news of their engagement and she's probably going to go through a nightmare with her girlfriend.

And even if Jungkook finds somebody else and calls off the engagement before midday, it would only buy her a few weeks before her parents eventually find somebody else for her. By then, there's no guarantee Lisa's still going to be on the market for Rosé.

There's still technically a chance for him to save her relationship by getting himself engaged to somebody else by midday, but he can't think of anybody else than Yoongi.

But Yoongi isn't ready. And neither was Jungkook.

They can't do anything yet. Things were still too rocky and they weren't even in a relationship. They're barely friends. The omega would laugh at him and probably leave him to his problems. After all, Yoongi had no responsibility to help him out. Jungkook didn't feel like pushing him into this either.

Plus, if he wanted to do things right, he can't rush it. He can't just accelerate all his plans just to save somebody else from a breakup. He has his own relationship to think of as well.

He glanced again at Yoongi.

It was still a whole inner debate within him just to untangle his feelings for him. Everything was so complicated.

There once was a time where Yoongi had shoved him against the sinks and flushed his homework down the toilets daily just for his own amusement.

Then. Ten years later, a couple of months ago, Jungkook coincidentally fishes his two kids out of the water and randomly decided to imprint on him.

How messed up is that.

"Meow~" one of his nephew's cats went and rubbed himself against his leg.

"Aaaaaaaaaaah~No bro I like this pants!" Already frustrated, the alpha whined. He put his phone into his pocket and picked the cat up by its armpits, suddenly getting a brilliant idea.

He walked to Rosé and dropped the animal on her lap. Whatever to cheer her up.

"Meet Doongi, Minho's cat." He said as she almost dropped her phone in surprise, not expecting a furry friend to suddenly be dropped onto her lap.

"Oh~Aww... hi~" She said happily as she pet the cats ears.

Happy to see that she looks less frantic now, Jungkook thanks the gods for having given cats the ability to calm humans down. Walking back into the kitchen where his friends were still talking, he gets nagged by Yoongi:

"You do realize...That's Dori right?" The omega asked.

"Isn't that what I said?"

"You said Doongi."

"My bad."

They stood in an awkward silence in the kitchen.

"So...Do you have billboard artists coming to your place everyday?" Namjoon asked randomly.

"I currently have AgustD and Jhope in my house. There's Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin and Kim Seokjin sleeping upstairs. Sometimes G-Dragon or IU come and visit." Jungkook shrugged "I guess most my friends are in the musical or artistic industry." He leaned heavily onto the counter "Anyways...I...can't believed I'm engaged now...What a disaster..."