11.

Dinner was lively to say the least

The children were all seated together and whispered amongst themselves with complicity as if no one had gotten beat up previously. Once every while, an adult had to remind them to eat and serve them more food. Things were looking good.

Yoongi didn't hate the atmosphere, but Jimin talked way too much and he didn't even have time to chew his food (good food by the way) before another question from the latter was already asked.

Jimin is curious and curiosity is a good thing. But Yoongi has never been a fan of conversations, especially long one-sided ones. The younger omega sure enjoyed talking.

"So...are you two...seeing each other?" Jimin asked randomly as he stared at the older omega and then at Jungkook who was right next to the latter.

"No. Why would you think that?" Yoongi replied before Jungkook had the time to say something stupid.

"Jungkook never welcomes omegas into his house." The younger omega explained "For real, each time one of his exes or uhm others set foot in here, he gets them escorted away."

"Rude." Yoongi commented, looking at Jungkook who just shrugged as if it was normal. "But ah-No. I'm just staying the night because it's impossible to go home in this weather...Plus, Hyunjin and Yeji like staying over here."

"Yes and also I'd rather have them in my house rather than you two." Jungkook said as he kicked Jimin from under the table "Always stinkin up my mansion with your pheromones..."

"Well. If we weren't here, you'd be bored all the time!" Jimin shrugged. "Maybe Yoongi-hyung should come over more frequently with the twins!"

"Unfortunately I have work." The older omega faked a regrettable sigh.

"Oh yeah where do you work??"

"HYBE labels."

Jimin widened his eyes and gasped: "Ayo Tae and I were trainees there for a year or so!! That's so cool!!!"

At that very moment, Yoongi's phone buzzed in his pocket and cut the younger omega off. He thought he had it put on silent but apparently he was wrong.

"Oh excuse me," He excused himself and left the table, hoping to resolve the matter quickly "Please continue enjoying the meal. I'll come back as quickly as possible."

The meal continued on a happy note but the omega still didn't return even after everyone was almost done. Whatever was keeping him was taking a long time.

After a few hilarious theories of why he's taking so long were exchanged amongst the 3 adults and the kids, the youngest alpha started to worry.

"I'll go see what's the matter." Jungkook said after a while. He got up and left, his friends' eyes stuck on his back.