Because If You Tried To Ditch Me I Would Knock You Out And Tie You To A Stool

Chapter 21

Emma's POV

"Okay this nail polish or this nail polish?" I asked Liz, holding up the pretty color.

"Em's, they're the same color..." She giggled, looking at a pair of Irish glasses in Claire's.

"But they're both so pretty!"

"We really need to get you some mental help." She sighed, taking the nail polishes from me. Liz put them back and tugged my arm out of the store, rather forcefully should I add.

"You mad bro?" I asked her. She looked at me, then burst into hysterics, clutching her stomach as she sat on the floor.

"I didn't know I was that funny?" I questioned, helping her up from the ground.

"Sorry, it's just that, that was funny for some reason." We linked arms and skipped out of the shopping center, right into her car.

"You know, you just got stabbed a few days ago, yet your all goody good now." I giggled and nodded.

"I recover fas-SQUIRREL!" My index finger pointed straight at the squirrel going across the street.

"We need to get you away from Louis. He's rubbing off on you." She laughed, patting my head.

"Lewis is not rubbing off on me. He's just casually teaching me amazing things." I shrugged.

"Did you just call him Lewis?"

"Problem?"

"You're a moron."

"And I'm proud of that."

"How have a handled you for all these years?"

"Because if you tried to ditch me I would knock you out and tie you to a stool."

"Wow..."

~*~

"Baby your back." Harry smiled, pulling me in for an embrace. He seemed a little...uh different?

"Excuse me, I'm here." Liz cleared her throat.

"Oh you brought the devil?" Harry asked.

"Arsehole." Liz muttered. I laughed and ruffled her hair.

"I don't wanna stay here longer than I have to soo-"

"Wait, uh Liz can I talk to you?" Harry asked, causing me to raise my eyebrow. "In private." He added. She unsurely nodded and followed him into his room, leaving me standing there. Okay...

"EmmaBear!" Louis exclaimed, picking me up and spinning me around.

"Hi Lewis."

"Arse!" He yelled, dropping me from his grip and running away, fake pouting.

"Louis doesn't like Lewis." Liam explained, smiling at me.

"I know. That's why I call him Lewis." Okay is it just me, or do they all seem a little distant. It's getting creepy. Oh my gosh what if they're robots?

"Okay bye Harry." Liz said, coming from Harry's room. She had a sad look written in her features as she gave me a goodbye hug and walked out the door. Harry came out, a frown on his face, but he quickly replaced it with a smile as he pecked me on the lips.

"We're going out tonight. I have something...important to tell you." He hesitated, intertwining our fingers. "Dress fancy." He winked, letting me into his room. Or our room now.

I searched through the drawer until finding a perfect gold dress that reached my knees, hugging my curves in all the right places. It had lace lining on the bottom and was sleeveless.

I put it on along with some white flats and hoop earrings. My makeup was done naturally and my hair was curled, which made the velvet red color pop.

Slowly I twirled in the mirror, admiring my reflection, until a soft knock at the door snapped me out of my daze. I opened the door to find Harry, all dressed up in a tux, his jaw hitting the floor when he saw me.

"I'm so glad your mine." He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. Harry extended his hand to me, which I gladly took, and intertwined our fingers. The black van was waiting outside and I willingly got in after Harry repeatedly telling me it was a surprise where we were going.

After a few minutes Harry grabbed my hand and led me out of the car, one hand over my eyes.

"Ready?" He asked.

"For what?"

"Our date." Suddenly he removed his hand allowing me to see and I gasped.

"Oh my god it's beautiful."

A/N Ello my little ducklings. How is everyone?

So firstly I'd like to apologize for not updating in a while. I have no excuse, I'm just plain lazy and am suffering a major case of writers block. But don't worry I have an idea of where this is going.

Now onto more important things. Thank you so flap jacking much for over 10,000 views! I never thought I'd get this far with a story. Now I need some help...

Anyone who can tell me when I officially started this story, will get a chapter dedicated to them, I will follow you, and give you a shout out.

I'm sorry I don't remember when I started this lol so I need help. Thanks so much! Oh and I want to hear from you so take 1 second to vote and 1 minute to comment!

Is there a difference between Mexican cactus' and American cactus'?

~Amanda xx