Chapter 2: School....

[Chapter Timeline starts at Episode 1]

~When Ice meets Fire~

[Your Pov]

It was the next day, I woke up very early. Due to too much time on my hand I just prepared myself for mine and Iruma's enrollment ceremony.

After getting ready there was a knock on my door, " Come in!" Once I said that word, the doors opened and showed grandpa and Mr. Opera. " Y/n! Goodmorning!" Then he noticed I'm already prepared, " Ah you're already done preparing! How amazing and fast you are my granddaughter!" He complimented as he turned into a chibi and jumped around me.

I giggled at his behavior, " Grandpa let's go, Iruma must be waiting for us..." I said with a smile. Soon the four of us are outside near a sign.  " I'm so excited! My dear grandchildren's enrollment ceremony. Let's take a picture. Iruma, Y/n, stand next to it" Grandpa said, I stood next to the sign as Iruma still points at it and asked, "You mean this one?" I saw grandpa held his hand towards us and it glowed purple along with mine and Iruma's. Seconds later the demon language changed into japanese, " Enrollment Ceremony" Iruma red out. The three of us posed next to the sign.

(after the photo taking)

"I'm so happy!" Grandpa turned into a chibi and jumped around Mr. Opera, " My grandchildren are attending the enrollment ceremony! They carries their new school bags. How young and cute." Then all of us are now walking towards a path. From our distance I could see a castle-like building up ahead, "Excuse me. Are you Mr. Opera? The school is at...." Iruma asked, "over there" Opera replied as he points at the 'school' up ahead.

"That's the demon school, Babyls" Grandpa said as a lot of students was flying above us and towards the school. Upon arriving at the entrance, a lot of students are greeting each other. "All right now, I need to get ready. So I'll get going then" Grandpa then teleports away, " Ehh?!" Iruma looks at Mr. Opera" Mr. Opera, may I know..." Opera faced the two of us and bowed, " Be safe"

"All right" Iruma said in a nervous tone, I held his hand which made him less nervous, " No need to be nervous. Who knows maybe this school will be the same as the ones in our world" I whispered to him, " Okay!" Iruma smiled trying to ignore his nervousness. We walked by the four demons... who seems to be like those student councils but got called, " Hey, you two!" Iruma flinched however I calmed him down and looked at the four students with a calm expression. " Yes?" I asked, " The auditorium is over there" The male student said as he points at the direction where we need to go. " I see, Thank you very much" I bowed to them and grabbed Iruma's hand as we walked towards where the auditorium is.

Once we arrived, It was fully crowded with students. I was sitting infront of Iruma, though it wasn't much of a problem however... A lot of students around us kept on staring at me. I let out a sigh and just sit peacefully while waiting for the ceremony to start. " Silence" The dark haired teacher said as everyone didn't dared to speak. 'So those are the teachers....' I thought.

"Sorry to keep you waiting" The clock the turns to 6:06, " It's now 6:06 a.m. The enrollment ceremony of Babyls Demon School officially begins" " Please rise" Everyone then stands up, " We'll sing the school song!" Me and Iruma stood up a little nervous since we don't know anything about this school.

(after the song)

I was still calm after the song but when I glanced at Iruma I almost giggled at his reaction, ' Oh dear brother... Poor you' I sighed, " Next, let's hear the speech from the principal" This hyped everyone up, " Our future Demon King!" Me and Iruma have one thing in out mind, ' The Demon King? As in the King of all demons...?'

But then I sweatdropped when I heard a familiar voice calling us, " Iruma, Y/n"
I look up at the stage and saw... " Grandpa...." I mumbled. "Here I am!" Grandpa waved his hand around as he was in his chibi form. ' I knew something was up since he got us in the school no problem....' I sighed. A lot of students then wondered who Iruma and myself, Y/n was.

(skip) Iruma's speech. Luckily only one person can do the speech so you were saved by that.

After all the drama, I giggled at Iruma's reactions along with everyone else's reaction. ' Their reactions are quite laughable' As I was about to go to Iruma. Someone was already infront of him, " I'm Alice Asmodeus" Alice introduced himself. " Uh.. Hi" Iruma poorly greeted him. Suddenly, all of us are already outside surrounding Iruma and Asmodeus, ' Don't tell me...'

I was near a blonde haired female student along with her best friend perhaps? As the fight was on going, I had a feeling this girl will be in danger. "Since magic doesn't work. I will use martial arts to force you to submit to me. I'm going to slice you into pieces!" Asmodeus then rushed towards Iruma with a fire sword on his hands. Of course Iruma easily dodged the attack however Asmodeus could not stop himself from rushing towards a certain direction which he was now heading towards the blonde haired girl named Eiko. " Watch out!" Iruma held Asmodeus' on his waist as I jumped infront of the girl. Then smoke covered area, ' Luckily I managed to master magic... Since I am a half adeptus and half human... I'm able to use and learn magic freely' I thought.

[Author's Pov]

As the smoke cleared up everyone was shocked. Ice was everywhere, your body was emitting light blue auras as your eyes glowed. Then there's Iruma did a German Suplex on Asmodeus, knocking him out instantly. You stopped emitting your aura, You snapped your finger as all of the ice disappeared. You looked at the girl behind me, " Are you alright?" You asked with a worried smile. The girl blushed and bowed, " Y-yes! Thank you very much!" You giggled at her behavior. You turned around again to look at Iruma which he was already carrying Asmodeus and asked one of the students where the dispensary was. You bid my goodbye at the girl and went to Iruma to help him out.

What happened today became top news at the school, There are two topics that are on the top 1 which was the picture of the duel and you defending the girl with your ice magic.

(too lazy)

At the end of the day, Asmodeus went inside the principal's office where you, Iruma, Mr. Opera and Sullivan are. He swore loyalty to Iruma and surprisingly to you also as it was a bit weird since he was blushing and smiling even more when he was looking at you. It was quite chaotic in the office making you giggled at the scene.

" Well I guess we all can get along in the future..."

______________________________To be continued

To be continued

Next chapter: Familiars...?