Chapter 4: One Wing

Three days have passed since the familiar summoning, you are often found at the school library

Three days have passed since the familiar summoning, you are often found at the school library. You're always done collecting all of your things needed provided by the school, you left Iruma alone under Azu's care as he is strong to protect him. During those four days, you put a lot of adjustment on the teapot for your familiars. Of course Azu is always worried about you and sometimes look for you with Iruma, you also have heard about them having another friend. So then you thought of seeing them since you've focused on studying and on the teapot. Now you were with Iruma and the others....

[Your Pov]

'Clara seems to be..... a very cheerful person' I thought as I giggled at her childish attitude. "I'm the same class as you, Iruma-sama and Y/n-sama?" Asmodeus asked in a delighted tone. "That makes me so happy!"

"Mhm.. the only problem is that it's a class called the Misfit Class, and it's filled with a bunch of troublemakers." Iruma explained. "Iruma-sama, Y/n-sama. As long as I'm in the same class as you both, there's nothing more I could ask for! It'll be he best class!" He said. " R-Really? That's good to hear" Iruma sweatdropped. " Come to think of it, why do you walk to school, Iruma-sama, Y/n-sama?" Asmodeus asked. " Huh? Well, um..." Iruma started to get nervous.

I let out a sigh, " That's because we rarely use our wings as grandpa kept on making us stay indoors" I explained. " Besides, walking and running strengthen our legs...." Iruma looks at me as if I saved him. "I see! Very admirable, Iruma-sama, Y/n-sama!" Asmodeus said. I smiled at him and we continue our way towards the school.

Once we got in the school grounds the first place we went is the school board. Upon arriving the bell rang, we then look at the board looking for our class. Then once we saw the most catchy display me and Iruma sweatdropped as we could image Grandpa. " I'm with Iruma-chi and Y/n-chi! I'm so happy! All three of us are together! That's amazing!" Clara cheered as I giggled at her behavior. " What do you think Iruma-sama and Y/n-sama has been talking about this whole time?!" Azz-kun scolded Clara as Clara hugged Iruma. I gently tugged Azz-kun's uniform catching his attention, " It's alright, Azz-kun. Clara's childish yet cheerful attitude cannot be change you know?" I gave him a close-eyes smile and giggled. Not noticing the slightly pink cheeks he has.

After a while we went to the first-years' tower to look for our classroom. A few minutes has passed and we reached a door underground. " Here?" Azz-kun said. Iruma held one of the door handles and slightly opens the door. " It opened?" But then Clara pushed Iruma fully opening the doors. " Charge!" " Iruma-sama?!"
Then a trap set off, all kinds of weapons are now flying towards Iruma. This terrified Iruma as he bluntly evade all the weapons by instinct." What the heck?!" he said as he fell down the table and to the ground. " Ughk!" I was slightly surprised as the other two was shocked. A lot of people... or should I say our classmate starts clapping. " Well done!" a boy with yellow hair and earrings complimented. "Wonderful" A tall girl with revealing uniform said. "No wonder he's the honor student!" An... owl? said. " I'd like to see that again!" A boy with a katana said as the small boy laying on top of a cloud yawned. " Hardship makes a man" a lion said. Then Clara joins in " you're amazing, Iruma-chi!" I approached Iruma and helped him stand on his feel, " Huh?" he said in confusion. The boy with a katana groans in defeat, "But I was wrong" Then he yellow haired boy spoke up, " Heck yeah! I win". A male with black hair and red earings raised his hand with two papers, " All right, I'm handing out the winnings. Okay, Okay, line up"