Chapter 3: Familiars...?

Chapter starts at Episode 2, 6:00

[Your Pov]

"Well, we'll go to school now" Iruma said in a nervous tone. The two of us walks away from the house and towards the school's direction. " Be safe!" Grandpa shouted in a cheerful tone. " Take care!" Opera shouted as well. As we were nearing the school. " Don't be nervous Iruma, It's already unavoidable to stay low since we're the grandchildren of the school principal, our grandpa" I said as I pat his back gently, " A-alright...- Eek!" Iruma flinched when a lot of students were flying towards the school while singing the school song.

As we arrived at the entrance we were greeted by Asmodeus, " Good morning Iruma-sama and Y/n-sama. I've been waiting for you two for six hours and six minutes" He cheerfully said. "Good morning, Asmodeus...-" " Ehh?! Six hours?!" Iruma said in a shocked tone.

I giggled as Asmodeus kneeled down, " That's right. I have been waiting for you two in the dark since midnight" This made Iruma panic, " Asmodeus-kun, You don't have to do this" he said as I giggled. "Really?" Asmodeus then smiled, " You can just call me Azu" Azu explain, " Azu-kun?" Iruma said.

(might as well add the -san, -kun, -chan, ne-san, -sama and -senpai ->-)

"That's right. Let me help you both with your school bags" Azu said as he stepped forward. "No, it's fine" Iruma and I said. "That's Iruma, the honor student. Along with her older sister Y/n." " You've seen the paper?" "So it's true he has turned the chief into their servant."

The three of us heads inside, " Well, where should we go now?" Iruma asked as I look at the two of them.

You Iruma Azu -position

"I remember we're in the same group" Azu said making Iruma ask, " The same group?" Which Azu replied, " That's right."
"A total of 164 new students will be divided into several groups as they prepare for classes to begin. After all, preparations can't be done at once" He explained, " I see.." Azu helps Iruma and I gets up the step, " Today, we'll be having the familiar summoning ritual. Let's go to the Hall of Familiars" Azu explained. "Familiars?" Iruma asked. As Azu was about to explain I spoke up first, " This is a traditional ritual at Babyls...After the enrollment, students like us have to summon the magical beasts that can be used as subordinates. However, familiars are need to be taken care or trained by the master or else it'll lead to danger to other people around them..." Iruma was surprised at first but soon recovers, " So that's what it is?"

"The student's ranks depend on the magical beast that they summon. The promotion of the ranks will determine our results here in Babyls." Azu finished explaining. " I see..." Iruma fake smiled.
I let out a sigh as I could read what he's thinking of already, ' When will my brother be less worried and nervous with demon topics....'

Azu opens the door and we walked inside of the Hall of Familiars, "I'm feeling a little nervous" Iruma said " By the way, the result of this ritual will also affect subsequent class placement" Azu explained. As I was looking around almost everyone was looking at me, however only a few took my interest, a student who has a katana, a blonde haired student who's using his tail to sit down and a girl with ice colored hair with glasses. ' I have a feeling we'll see each other more often..' I thought.