Overboard, Luffy And Nami's Island

As it was another bright sunny day on the blue seas of the grand line, the thousand Sunny was sailing the seas with the straw hat pirates aboard, as usual everyone was doing their own things aboard the ship, like Zoro who is taking his usual afternoon nap on top of the Crow's nest, and for Sanji he was in the kitchen preparing lunch for everyone aboard, but just outside the kitchen where Usopp and Chopper, who were working on their experiments of medicine and unique star attacks, and just on the deck were Robin, Franky, and Brooke who are doing their own thing on the deck, Robin was sitting down at a table reading a book like she usually does, Frankie was checking the ship for damages they received from an earlier attack from the Marines, and for Brooke he was sitting on a bench playing his violin and humming a song, but as all seven of those straw hats were doing their thing so were Luffy and Nami, inside the ship Nami was in her room working on some charts as she usually does when she doesn't have to navigate the ship, Luffy was as usual sitting on the lion head of the thousand Sunny as he looked out to the Sea ahead.

~Luffy~

"Another great day."

Right after Luffy said that his stomach soon rumbled, so he reached into his left pocket and pulled out a large piece of meat which he stole from the kitchen earlier.

~Luffy~

"Well time to eat."

As he opened his mouth widely and was about to bite into the meat, he suddenly saw something up ahead, so he stood up and leaned closer to see what it was.

~Luffy~

"Hmm, what is that?"

While leaning to look out, Luffy's left hand which was holding the bone that had the meat on it, was right above the sea, and before he knew it a sea king soon burst out from the sea and grabbed onto Luffy's meat and hand, from that happening Luffy soon noticed and was immediately alarmed by it.

~Luffy~

"Oh no."

The Sea King then splashed back into the ocean and began swimming downwards, but from doing so Luffy's left arm was being stretched down into the ocean, so before it can even pull him in, he quickly stretched out both of his legs which he then wrapped around the head of the sunny and even begin pulling his left arm back like it was a fishing line, but from doing this the ship was going against the winds due to the sea king pulling Luffy's arm.

~Luffy~

"I won't let you take my food!"

As the ship was being pulled everyone on board was moving around, Zoro fell off the Crow's nest and on to the deck where he then landed on his head waking him up from, as he then set up from the ground he looked around as sas Brooke holding on to Franky for dear life.

~Zoro~

"Hey what the hell is going on!"

~Franky~

"I don't know!?, Maybe we got swept up in some sort of whirlpool!?"

~Robin~

"I don't think so!"

Zoro turned to his left and saw Robin hanging on to the railing of the stairs.

~Zoro~

"Then what the hell is it!?"

~Robin~

"I don't know, but it's something stronger than a whirlpool!"

~Brooke~

"Perhaps Nami might know what it is!?"

As those four were on the deck, things weren't going well inside either, while in the kitchen, Sanji was making sure all the food he prepared didn't drop on the floor, so yet pleads of food balanced across his arms and was also holding some dishes on his right legs.